Sign in to follow this  
Veinaira

Are there any Indian Roleplays around?

I have been searching  for Indian roleplay sim , simply love their culture lifestyle, clothes.... If there are any Indian roleplay please let me know.I would love to play a girl who is from India :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

I also enjoy reading about the culture in India.  I read a series of historical novels set during the time of the Moghul Indian Empire (approximately 16th-18th centuries).  I began a line of furnishings for my shop based on what I could glean of the type of furniture of that era.  Thus far they have been featured in The Silk Road Hunt and The Ancient Hunt (both last year) but I have not yet placed them for sale.

I have visited some Indian sims but I am apparently not there at the right time (I'm from the US in the EST zone).  I did find a Moghul Indian group in SL which I joined for a time but never saw any activity.  If anyone finds a good Indian rp sim, I would be interested.

Rani Cz.jpg