Sign in to follow this  
Kotori Skytower

I have remitted USD to the paypal account which does not exist from Linden.

Question

That's a good question for the billing support:

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Brazil: 0800.762.1132
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only

If none of these numbers work for you, send an email to: support@payments.secondlife.com

• Like 1

22 answers to this question

That's a good question for the billing support:

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Brazil: 0800.762.1132
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only

If none of these numbers work for you, send an email to: support@payments.secondlife.com

• Like 1

I am sorry but the email address I gave you IS correct. Try to send your email using another mail provider or from another computer. Hundreds of people write to this address everyday and do not have any trouble. And, I dont quite understand your last sentence: "mail was delivered". So, was it delivered or not?

EDITED: If the amount you cashed out was important, it may be worth spending a bit calling the long distance (not free) number (use Skype if you can to save money):

(1)703.286.6277

Answerig your edit, have you tried the phone? Seeing your hotmail in your profile I assume you are from Japan, there is a free number for Japan (but I don't know if you are comfortable speaking in English, of course).

• Like 1

sorry!

mail was delivered -> "I received the mail."

Although I transmitted e-mail from other two addresses(first mail is "hotmail" Email, second is other provider Email, Last is Mobile phone Email), an error message returns...

Tomorrow, "Japan : I telephone 0066.33.132.830."

Please help me, when you do not solve.

I will report, if a problem is solved.

OK Kotori (and @ Irene too). I've been testing trying to contact "support@payments.secondlife.com". There is really a problem: tried from several machines and using different mail service providers. It does seem there is a bug. I've just created a JIRA: Please add your voice and comments:

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-435

Look at it now. I've just added a comment. See if you can click "comment", type your text then click "add". See also if you are able to vote (the little thumb icon at the upper right corner of the JIRA).

• Like 1

Frankly Kotori, I don't know. Maybe it is because the case has not been reviewed or assigned yet. Or maybe you have to accept the terms and conditions. I must admit I am not familiar with JIRAs. Hopefully Irene will read this and help, she's much more knowledgeable than me on this.
"All submissions to this site are governed by Second Life Project Contribution Agreement. By submitting patches and other information using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to those terms".

Yes, I'm Japanese.

Although I telephoned previously, "It was outside the support time in Japanese now" was said to the voice guide.

Therefore, I sent e-mail. However, seemingly, the mail server of support has not answered....

I will telephone tomorrow again.

Thank you!

I meant my "ego" feels much better (:P), but I don't feel any better at all about this change in the JIRAs. What the heck went through their mind when doing this???

You're welcome :)

I don't know about the support in Japanese. But in Spanish after thar message ("no support time in Spanish now") the system offers the possibility of receiving support in English.

I am very happy for you Kotori! And thank you so very much for letting us know, that is so polite and kind from your part. Wishing you all the best!!! Val.