Sign in to follow this  
Alexius Gant

Problem with upload

Hi, my problem with animations is this:

I have uploaded animations always without problem, but since 1 week i cant import anymore.

When i click on upload animation, i see the preview winodow and its ok , but when i click on play button nothing happen, or better i dont see the preview on sl , and if i try to click in import button , the window closes and nothing happen, no animations in my inventory .

I hope someone can help me :matte-motes-frown:

I am assuming you have checked to make sure your file is a .bvh file and that it is under 30 seconds in length. If it is a very complex animation the file may be too large to upload, though SL will give you an error message for that. Start with looking at your bvh file first.

Thx for the reply.

No isnt .bhv problem because i tryed also with old animations then i have imported in the past, but now the preview dont work anymore.

I don't have a SL error message, i have just the window preview, and i can click every button but my avatar still stuck and if i click to import button the window closes but dont charge animations on my inventory.

I just ran into SL to see if I could upload an new animation I just finished and had no problem at all. Have you tried reinstalling your viewer with a clean install to see if that clears the issue? If that doesn't work you may have to file a ticket.

I use Phoenix viewer but i have try also with other viewer like firestorm or official viewer but nothing, the problem still.

And yes i have tryed also with reistall the viewer clear cache etc... but nothing.

Well, I can't say that I know what is wrong. I upload animations almost daily, been in SL for almost 6 years, and never seen anything like you are describing.

I'll give you something to try tho. Delete all the folders related to SL. This means going into C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming and C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Local and deleting all folders for every viewer. Then start up 1 of the viewers. I have had to do this a number of times in my SL life to correct logging in issues. And..... I can't think of anything else you could do. You will have to reset all your Preferences when you log back in. I can't guarantee that this will do anything, but I can't think of anything else you could try. If you need to save some of the log files, I'd just copy the file and put it in a completely different location on your pc.