Charged 3x in 2 Days for Same Enhancements

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Reading this post i checked my order history...i been charged twice for 2 of my products.....WTF??!!!  This is scary, sorry for the long chat but i wanted to post the orders like a proof. Items charged twice have different order number. Sighs....

October 12, 2012
Order #1305902379
Order Status: Delivered
Total items: 1
Order Total: L$599
Recipients: Paula Hoxley
View invoice
Description Unit Price Qty Total:

Subscription: Feature this item on the landing page for category: Apparel > Women's for 15 days: *MESH* KIKI Cropped Sweatshirt W/Yellow

October 12, 2012

Order #1305908944
View invoice

Subscription: Feature this item on the landing page for category: Apparel > Women's for 15 days: *MESH* KIKI Cropped Sweatshirt W/Yellow

October 12, 2012

Order #1305908578
View invoice

Subscription: Feature this item on the landing page for category: Apparel > Women's for 15 days: DEMO *Mesh* KIKI Knotted Shirt

October 12, 2012

Order #1305901993
View invoice

Subscription: Feature this item on the landing page for category: Apparel > Women's for 15 days: DEMO *Mesh* KIKI Knotted Shirt

Obviously in the short term those effected want their money reimbursed for the enhancements that have been incorrectly charged. But I have to wonder to what extent this ongoing problem is effecting the longterm confidence of those merchants that rely on listing enhancements to generate business.

So when this problem is reported as fixed and you are reimbursed Pam, do you think you will still invest as much in listing enhancements in the future?

/me shakes his head in disgust

Howdy, Miss Pam.  

Again, I read your post and the first words outta my mouth were "Oh my god!"  Obviously they have no idea what they are doing up in the commerce office at the Lab when it comes to these listing enhancements systems.  If I were you, I would transfer every last linden I had in my main account to an alt so they can't take another penny from me until they get it fixed!  

Yeah, you might have to transfer some back when you need funds for your inworld business expenses, but, jeeze...that would be better than being robbed every other day of thousands of lindens!

@ Marcus and Porky -- I cancelled all but a handful of the listings the other day, and yesterday I cancelled the rest -- rather, set them to not renew. Since I am paying at the rate of $30 a month for them I thought I would do that instead of cancelling outright. 

But I still have the 19 enhancements that cannot be edited or discontinued. 

Pamela Galli wrote:

@ Marcus and Porky -- I cancelled all but a handful of the listings the other day, and yesterday I cancelled the rest -- rather, set them to not renew. Since I am paying at the rate of $30 a month for them I thought I would do that instead of cancelling outright. 

I find that shocking. Does this mean the LL is ripping money from you and you have no way to stop it?

JohnMiddlefield wrote:

Pamela Galli wrote:

I find that shocking. Does this mean the LL is ripping money from you and you have no way to stop it?

Honestly I don't know what they are doing. I have difficulty accessing orders that go back more than two days, and even if I could pull them up, it is tedious to go back through all the orders and see which things are being charged. ATM I would like to be reimbursed for the FIVE times I have been charged in the space of a week for EACH affected ad.  (But apparently I am not allowed to ask about that in the forum, it must violate TOS).

Pamela Galli wrote:

JohnMiddlefield wrote:

Pamela Galli wrote:

Honestly I don't know what they are doing. I have difficulty accessing orders that go back more than two days, and even if I could pull them up, it is tedious to go back through all the orders and see which things are being charged. ATM I would like to be reimbursed for the FIVE times I have been charged in the space of a week for EACH affected ad.  (But apparently I am not allowed to ask about that in the forum, it must violate TOS).

I am very sorry this is happening to you, and to you, of all persons. You are one of the best and most successful merchants on SL. Your product and service is impeccable. That LL treats their best merchants like they have you, is not excusable. I wish there was something I could do for you, but I know there is not. Please be of good cheer knowing that you are well respected in the community of SL.

[Etchaflesh] Basic Black Leather Underbust Corset MESH Feature this item on the home page (L$899 every 7 days) August 03, 2012 August 10, 2012 expiring

Edit

Is there any reason that I saw this on the homepage just yesterday? It hasn't billed and I havn't set that one to have a listing enhancement. As you can see it says it will next be billed on August 10, 2012. 

Im sure others are facing this as well but the bottom line is that we have NO idea whats going on because our subscription page is a giant mess to look at. I have 4 pages of things that havn't been billed in months showing and that means I dont know whats running, what im paying for or when they actually end. 

I'm so scared to use the enhancements on my new listings that not only am *I* losing money because I can't feature my products, you've lost about 4,495L or more because Im too scared to add enhancements.

From me that might not be a whole lot, but i'm sure im not the only one afraid to click that button because I don't want to get charged 3 times for the same thing.

In the past few weeks. I have been astounded by the numbers of listings that I have been refunded for. It really messes up my daily idea of sales when I'm seeing refunds for over 20+ enhanced $999/ $599/$2899 items. I'm just happy someone is refunding me becuase its ALOT of L$~!!!

Maybe they will figure out what the deal is.

Its really not cool.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.