Looking for freeform RP ,

kevinsa1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Im looking for a free form rp , where you can immediately start roleplaying , doesnt matter the race , or the ability , for example my main sim is WOH , i play a wizard gryffindor prefect , now i am looking for a sim , i can go to with my hoggies avatar and start roleplaying , ive seen some sims like this before , im sure i have but i cant remember .

help ??

Try apollyon realm, a new freeform roleplay sim with a fantasy/medieval setting. There are no meters and dice are offered, but only if you really want them. Dragons, fairies, mermaids, unseelie, seelie, humans, wizards, witches, vampires, halflings, garou..and many more accepted :).

Membership is open and all you need to do is submit a small character card, (this is to make sure we dont have any overpowered/godmoding characters) -  Aproval is usually same day/ withing minutes if someone is online. but you can start roleplaying immediately before that as long as you dont engage in any battle. You can IM me inworld if you have any questions. -Zyndyrr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.