Why are ALL my commands Appearing in The Chat Box for ALL too See

Eve4Blue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everyone

When I click on ANY HUD or do ANYTHING that gives a written command response to what I have just done  ~ for instance if I Touch Something it says Touched in The Chat for all too see  ~ if I change a Dance move it says my HUD's name and what I have just done in the Chat box for ALL too see ~ last night I started too annoy the hell out of other Club goers and quite rightly so as it would be , and was under threat of being kicked out so I had too leave on my own accord to save face and very upset ~ This Started too happen after the latest Zone shut down  on returning and I Have NOT A CLUE how too FIX IT :+( PLEASE HELP !!  IM Me or leave here for me too find later Thank  You in anticipation or Your Reply with a Hug  for Good Measure X

Eve4Blue wrote:

if I Touch Something it says Touched in The Chat for all too see

This is usually caused by clicking the 'New Script' button while editting an object. Take a look inside any objects that say 'Touched' when clicked:

Right-click Edit. Then look in the Contents tab for a file called 'New Script', which you can then delete. (Keep a spare copy if you're worried about accidentally deleting the wrong thing).

I'm not certain of the remaining causes of your problems. If you see this post today, and you're likely to be in-world after 8am SL Time, feel free to IM me and I'll see what I can do =]

I have the sae theory like Freya :)

A default script that you always create by clicking "New script" in contents tab of the build floater is telling "Touched" in local chat if touching the object. The script is called "New script", eventually with a number appended to it (if the prim has nother item called new script" and is always edit-able for the one who created it. The content should look like in this page:

Hello Avatar

The script does not interract with other scripts and since created accidentally should not harm others if deleted. If you can't see such a script, than the reason is possibly an other.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.