"error while requesting mesh upload permissions" comes up while uploading model?!?!

JCapone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have recently in the past 4 days been getting this error message saying "error while requesting mesh upload permissions" after i open the file i choose to upload.  i have looked at other related posts and nobody has got any help.  yes i cleared my cache.  i use zbrush.  i have had no problems untill now.  my computer is way above the compatability needed for sl.  does anybody know how to resolve this or the reasons for this in detail?

1 answer to this question

What viewer are you using? I have recently found that I have problems and failures uploading mesh in Firestorm, but the latest SL viewer is good for uploading mesh. So even though I dislike the SL viewer, I do use it when I want to upload mesh models.

If youre already on the latest SL viewer, or this doesnt solve it - maybe they forgot you passed the mesh upload test and you need to do it again? Check on your dashboard left side > mesh upload status. A friend of mine had to retake the same test he passed months ago for some reason.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.