Jump to content

The difference between public and private


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3055 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts


Malanya wrote:


JeanneAnne wrote:


Theresa Tennyson wrote:


JeanneAnne wrote:

once again .. when should selfishness be respected? i will respect that which deserves respect but to my mind pointless selfishness & exclusivity deserve NO respect

 

Jeanne

I think most people here agree with you about selfishness, JeanneAnne - that's why so few people respect you.

the ppl who dominate this forum are content creators & vendors of virtual stuff Theresa .. They're ppl who have a $$ interest in sl .. who play it for profit rather than for fun .. as such .. They're inherently selfish .. they dont want to share stuff freely .. they want to sell it .. hence any suggestion that things should be shared freely or given away or be openly available to everyone is bound to be met w/ resistance .. selfish people will resort to the type of sarcasm you display in the effort to intimidate me & shut me up .. i expect this & appreciate it because it demonstrates my point about selfish human behavior .. Thanks! :womanhappy:

Jeanne

 

Excuse me LOL I don't dominate this forum and I surely don't come to sl for profit, just because I pay for things does not label me as you seem to label everyone. Do you have a clue about what comes out of your mouth? Creators don't owe you squat and as I said I share an awful lot, but you seem to think that you can have what everyone has paid for. Do you work in rl? I think your attitude on these forums show you are real ignorant and the names you feel you can call people show you have zero class in rl. I laughed when you said someone paid for your zooby kid, you think people owe you..please keep posting so I can laugh while I work on land. People like you are why orbs and banlines exist. Funny how you say you don't have to repsect people's things and decisions. Since you like to name call and label..shoot away cookie, what you say means nothing, you sound foolish as hell running your mouth at everyone on every thread I see you spew your hate and self righteousness.
Have a great free
day, or
mooching
, whichever fits you best, in sl today!

This chick is surely out there to say the least. Hey that 1/4 sim you live on, is that free or did some fool pay for it? Maybe it dropped form the sl skies...just for you.

 

LoL .. another great rant !! love it .. :womanwink:

Jeanne

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic


JeanneAnne wrote:


Malanya wrote:


JeanneAnne wrote:


Theresa Tennyson wrote:


JeanneAnne wrote:

once again .. when should selfishness be respected? i will respect that which deserves respect but to my mind pointless selfishness & exclusivity deserve NO respect

 

Jeanne

I think most people here agree with you about selfishness, JeanneAnne - that's why so few people respect you.

the ppl who dominate this forum are content creators & vendors of virtual stuff Theresa .. They're ppl who have a $$ interest in sl .. who play it for profit rather than for fun .. as such .. They're inherently selfish .. they dont want to share stuff freely .. they want to sell it .. hence any suggestion that things should be shared freely or given away or be openly available to everyone is bound to be met w/ resistance .. selfish people will resort to the type of sarcasm you display in the effort to intimidate me & shut me up .. i expect this & appreciate it because it demonstrates my point about selfish human behavior .. Thanks! :womanhappy:

Jeanne

 

Excuse me LOL I don't dominate this forum and I surely don't come to sl for profit, just because I pay for things does not label me as you seem to label everyone. Do you have a clue about what comes out of your mouth? Creators don't owe you squat and as I said I share an awful lot, but you seem to think that you can have what everyone has paid for. Do you work in rl? I think your attitude on these forums show you are real ignorant and the names you feel you can call people show you have zero class in rl. I laughed when you said someone paid for your zooby kid, you think people owe you..please keep posting so I can laugh while I work on land. People like you are why orbs and banlines exist. Funny how you say you don't have to repsect people's things and decisions. Since you like to name call and label..shoot away cookie, what you say means nothing, you sound foolish as hell running your mouth at everyone on every thread I see you spew your hate and self righteousness.
Have a great free
day, or
mooching
, whichever fits you best, in sl today!

This chick is surely out there to say the least. Hey that 1/4 sim you live on, is that free or did some fool pay for it? Maybe it dropped form the sl skies...just for you.

 

LoL ..
another
great rant !! love it .. :womanwink:

Jeanne

 

A rant, of course. You are funny. Come to SLU and post your silly ass crap. Oh yeah you umm...you left? Cris didn't get rid of you? No strong suggestion there? Ahh..
I will feed the troll...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posting to your reply because you said you have rentals, why not give JeanneAnne a free rental and all that goes with? Come on SHARE LOL I have this twit blocked but was curious to see where the laughs were coming from and I see you and others quote her. Do't feel bad i was the one called all those bad bad names LOL and I was also accused of a rant myself. Oh boy I think she feels she runs the forums!

I was being sarcastic about doing anything for her, just thought it was funny since you spend money in sl too.

Link to post
Share on other sites


JeanneAnne wrote:

if content creators have every right to decide how their content is used then i have every right to regard their cartoons as worthless .. & to laugh at them when they become irate over copybotting & IP theft

Jeanne

Of course you have that right, I doubt anyone in this thread (except you) is arguing about whether you have a right to act as you choose.

There is, however, a name for people who don't afford this right to others. There are names too, for people who casually discard others' values, career decisions, and lifestyles as irrelevant, to the point of criticising them in public.

I remain curious regarding why you are proud of these attitudes.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Izzabelha wrote:

Posting to your reply because you said you have rentals, why not give JeanneAnne a free rental and all that goes with? Come on SHARE LOL I have this twit blocked but was curious to see where the laughs were coming from and I see you and others quote her. Do't feel bad i was the one called all those bad bad names LOL and I was also accused of a rant myself. Oh boy I think she feels she runs the forums!

I was being sarcastic about doing anything for her, just thought it was funny since you spend money in sl too.

iv been offered land for free before .. i declined because i didnt want to pay tier on it .. i already have 1/4 sim where i live so i dont need free rent elsewhere .. thank you very much for the offer tho :womanhappy:

dont ya just love it when ppl feel compelled to read your posts after theyve supposedly blocked you? guess some ppl just cant help themselves !! :womanlol:

Jeanne

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


JeanneAnne wrote:


Solar Legion wrote:


Theresa Tennyson wrote:


JeanneAnne wrote:

once again .. why should selfishness be respected? i will respect that which deserves respect but to my mind pointless selfishness & exclusivity deserve NO respect

 

Jeanne

I think most people here agree with you about selfishness, JeanneAnne - that's why so few people respect you.

I got a laugh out of this.

The simple fact she does not seem to be able to grasp is that Linden Lab allows security orbs and they themselves coded in the ban lines.

Further, she has failed to realize that one 
can
"steal" content - it happens each and every day. The difference is that the original remains right where it was.

Content creators have every right to decide how their content is used - our personal opinions have no effect on this.

of course you got a laugh out of her sarcasm .. & of course you want me to know that you support the selfishness being displayed by those w/ vested monetary interests in perpetuating selfishness in sl .. its the dogpile mentality meant to intimidate the dissenting voice .. its all to typical & only to be expected

of course LL allows insecurity orbs & ban lines .. as capitalists they pander to the worst of human nature .. they support selfishness so long as it facilitiates weatlh transfer from the pockets of selfish people who wallow in selfish exclusivity to their own .. duh

well .. if stuff
can
be stolen that doesnt mean
I
steal anything .. so why should i be in any way disadvantaged over the selfishness of others .. of either the thieves or of those who seek to protect
their
stuff from theft? why should i be caught up in the arms race between horders & theives?

if content creators have every right to decide how their content is used then i have every right to regard their cartoons as worthless .. & to laugh at them when they become irate over copybotting & IP theft

Jeanne

 

Nice to see that you're incapable of basic reasoning and logic.

Welcome to life - don't like it, too bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Izzabelha wrote:

Posting to your reply because you said you have rentals, why not give JeanneAnne a free rental and all that goes with? Come on SHARE LOL I have this twit blocked but was curious to see where the laughs were coming from and I see you and others quote her. Do't feel bad i was the one called all those bad bad names LOL and I was also accused of a rant myself. Oh boy I think she feels she runs the forums!

I was being sarcastic about doing anything for her, just thought it was funny since you spend money in sl too.

No worries, I realized that. I barely even post on this forum, too busy inworld but read when my day starts. If she wasn't so rude and insistant on stomping on others right's to be in sl I would probably do what i could for her if she needed something to make her experience more enjoyable if that's what she wanted. BTW ranting is fun..do it all day in rl :)

Link to post
Share on other sites


Freya Mokusei wrote:


JeanneAnne wrote:

if content creators have every right to decide how their content is used then i have every right to regard their cartoons as worthless .. & to laugh at them when they become irate over copybotting & IP theft

Jeanne

Of course you have that right, I doubt anyone in this thread (except you) is arguing about whether you have a right to act as you choose.

There is, however, a name for people who don't afford this right to others. There are names too, for people who casually discard others' values, career decisions, and lifestyles as irrelevant, to the point of criticising them in public.

I remain curious regarding why you are proud of these attitudes.

i discard ~casually or otherwise~ values, career decisions, and lifestyles that i consider unethical, selfish, ill-considered or not conforming to the principle of right-livelihood .. i would not discard, criticize or ridicule anything i considered to be just .. & yes .. im proud of myself for mocking selfishness .. what amazes me are those who defend it!

Jeanne

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Malanya wrote:


Izzabelha wrote:

Posting to your reply because you said you have rentals, why not give JeanneAnne a free rental and all that goes with? Come on SHARE LOL I have this twit blocked but was curious to see where the laughs were coming from and I see you and others quote her. Do't feel bad i was the one called all those bad bad names LOL and I was also accused of a rant myself. Oh boy I think she feels she runs the forums!

I was being sarcastic about doing anything for her, just thought it was funny since you spend money in sl too.

No worries, I realized that. I barely even post on this forum, too busy inworld but read when my day starts. If she wasn't so rude and insistant on stomping on others right's to be in sl I would probably do what i could for her if she needed something to make her experience more enjoyable if that's what she wanted. BTW ranting is fun..do it all day in rl
:)

thank you Malanya .. but there is really nothing you can do or give me to make my SL experience more enjoyable than it already is .. i have everything i need for having a great time in sl .. more than enuf actually since my inv is so fulluv stuff .. but i really do appreciate your generosity .. tinged w/ hatefulness tho it may be ..

& yeah! ranting is fun .. please keep it up! all the rants & tantrums & whining are making my day less boring! Thanks !!

Jeanne

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


JeanneAnne wrote:


Malanya wrote:


Izzabelha wrote:

Posting to your reply because you said you have rentals, why not give JeanneAnne a free rental and all that goes with? Come on SHARE LOL I have this twit blocked but was curious to see where the laughs were coming from and I see you and others quote her. Do't feel bad i was the one called all those bad bad names LOL and I was also accused of a rant myself. Oh boy I think she feels she runs the forums!

I was being sarcastic about doing anything for her, just thought it was funny since you spend money in sl too.

No worries, I realized that. I barely even post on this forum, too busy inworld but read when my day starts. If she wasn't so rude and insistant on stomping on others right's to be in sl I would probably do what i could for her if she needed something to make her experience more enjoyable if that's what she wanted. BTW ranting is fun..do it all day in rl
:)

thank you Malanya .. but there is really nothing you can do or give me to make my SL experience more enjoyable than it already is .. i have everything i need for having a
great
time in sl .. more than enuf actually since my inv is so fulluv stuff .. but i really do appreciate your generosity .. tinged w/ hatefulness tho it may be ..

& yeah! ranting
is
fun .. please keep it up! all the rants & tantrums & whining are making my day less boring! Thanks !!

Jeanne

 

Honey there was no real offer, it was quite the joke. I see you have a fullfilled sl by using and disrespecting others, congrats :) you are truly a ...piece. The other poster blocked you, obviously reading our replies to you. I can see you may be bored, hope this entertains you. I could care less. Swetty go to dictionary.com and look up the words you try and use, no whining here, except from you. If your sl was so full you would not troll the board all day and night insulting people, that is the reality, you scream of unhappiness.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Malanya wrote:


JeanneAnne wrote:


Malanya wrote:


Izzabelha wrote:

Posting to your reply because you said you have rentals, why not give JeanneAnne a free rental and all that goes with? Come on SHARE LOL I have this twit blocked but was curious to see where the laughs were coming from and I see you and others quote her. Do't feel bad i was the one called all those bad bad names LOL and I was also accused of a rant myself. Oh boy I think she feels she runs the forums!

I was being sarcastic about doing anything for her, just thought it was funny since you spend money in sl too.

No worries, I realized that. I barely even post on this forum, too busy inworld but read when my day starts. If she wasn't so rude and insistant on stomping on others right's to be in sl I would probably do what i could for her if she needed something to make her experience more enjoyable if that's what she wanted. BTW ranting is fun..do it all day in rl
:)

thank you Malanya .. but there is really nothing you can do or give me to make my SL experience more enjoyable than it already is .. i have everything i need for having a
great
time in sl .. more than enuf actually since my inv is so fulluv stuff .. but i really do appreciate your generosity .. tinged w/ hatefulness tho it may be ..

& yeah! ranting
is
fun .. please keep it up! all the rants & tantrums & whining are making my day less boring! Thanks !!

Jeanne

 

Honey there was no real offer, it was quite the joke. I see you have a fullfilled sl by using and disrespecting others, congrats
:)
you are truly a ...piece. The other poster blocked you, obviously reading our replies to you. I can see you may be bored, hope this entertains you. I could care less. Swetty go to dictionary.com and look up the words you try and use, no whining here, except from you. If your sl was so full you would not troll the board all day and night insulting people, that is the reality, you scream of unhappiness.

>>Swetty go to dictionary.com and look up the words you try and use<<

LoL

>>If your sl was so full you would not troll the board all day..<<

if i wasnt @ work id be in sl & not wasting time in here w/ the likes of all these greed hogs

>>that is the reality, you scream of unhappiness.<<

thank you for the clinical diagnosis Malanya .. but then .. i feel that youre compelled to say things like that .. your ego depends on building yourself up by putting others down .. just like you attempt to defend your selfish worldview by attacking the unselfish egalitarian morally superior worldview of others .. see? 2 can play @ being Freud :catlol:

Jeanne

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


JeanneAnne wrote:


Malanya wrote:


JeanneAnne wrote:


Malanya wrote:


Izzabelha wrote:

Posting to your reply because you said you have rentals, why not give JeanneAnne a free rental and all that goes with? Come on SHARE LOL I have this twit blocked but was curious to see where the laughs were coming from and I see you and others quote her. Do't feel bad i was the one called all those bad bad names LOL and I was also accused of a rant myself. Oh boy I think she feels she runs the forums!

I was being sarcastic about doing anything for her, just thought it was funny since you spend money in sl too.

No worries, I realized that. I barely even post on this forum, too busy inworld but read when my day starts. If she wasn't so rude and insistant on stomping on others right's to be in sl I would probably do what i could for her if she needed something to make her experience more enjoyable if that's what she wanted. BTW ranting is fun..do it all day in rl
:)

thank you Malanya .. but there is really nothing you can do or give me to make my SL experience more enjoyable than it already is .. i have everything i need for having a
great
time in sl .. more than enuf actually since my inv is so fulluv stuff .. but i really do appreciate your generosity .. tinged w/ hatefulness tho it may be ..

& yeah! ranting
is
fun .. please keep it up! all the rants & tantrums & whining are making my day less boring! Thanks !!

Jeanne

 

Honey there was no real offer, it was quite the joke. I see you have a fullfilled sl by using and disrespecting others, congrats
:)
you are truly a ...piece. The other poster blocked you, obviously reading our replies to you. I can see you may be bored, hope this entertains you. I could care less. Swetty go to dictionary.com and look up the words you try and use, no whining here, except from you. If your sl was so full you would not troll the board all day and night insulting people, that is the reality, you scream of unhappiness.

>>
Swetty go to dictionary.com and look up the words you try and use
<<

LoL

>>
If your sl was so full you would not troll the board all day
..<<

if i wasnt @ work id be in sl & not wasting time in here w/ the likes of all these greed hogs

>>
that is the reality, you scream of unhappiness.<<

thank you for the clinical diagnosis Malanya .. but then .. i feel that youre compelled to say things like that .. your ego depends on building yourself up by putting others down .. just like you attempt to defend your selfish worldview by attacking the unselfish egalitarian morally superior worldview of others .. see? 2 can play @ being Freud :catlol:

Jeanne

 

I didn't give you a clinical diagnosis but if you want to pretend i did, i am cool with that lol. It really was an opinion of you based on very firm facts of what you type here, but hey i will pretend I am a psychiatrist.  My ego? lol I build myself up by putting others down....oooook lol. I am not selfish you are not qualified to make that decision, ahh but you can say I am who cares. You are a free loader and that is proven and you are egotistical, read your past posts on various threads. JeanneAnne i am toying with you becuase you enjoy this and are in need of some attention so i picked myself to hand it to you...smiling all the time doing so. Yes a dictionary may help you and I hope you don't spell with your shorthand type diverse writing at work as you do here :) You are seriously cracking me up that is why i keep responding to you. Why do I need to defend myself? Huh? Was it my reply to another poster of my opinion that is now twisted into defense? You are funny I am so serious I can't get enough of your replies. BTW you are wasting your time in here with all of us greed hogs. Do you feel superior using the words you do (though questionable as when they are used in a sentence you know the meaning), yet your posting etiquette as far as the way you use a silly language, you know the way you spell or attempt at shorthand? I am so sorry you are contiinually attacked for your non-shove it down the throat of others opinion. Hope it turns around for you..soon :)

eta: I quote you "if i wasnt @ work id be in sl & not wasting time in here w/ the likes of all these greed hogs" who is forcing you to post here?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some indicators are:

Do you own the Land?

Were you Invited to visit that Parcel?

Is the parcel Linden Land?

Does the word Public appear in the Land description?

Is there signage advertising Public space?

Is the Land directly adjacent to a Linden Welcome area?

Is the Land a Resident extension, of a Linden road, rail, or waterway, built in the likeness of the Linden thoroughfare, in so that, the average Resident might believe they are in a Public area?

 

If the answer is No; the Land should be considered as Private property.

Link to post
Share on other sites


JeanneAnne wrote:

 .. but there is really nothing you can do or give me to make my SL experience more enjoyable than it already is .. i have everything i need for having a
great
time in sl .. more than enuf actually since my inv is so fulluv stuff ..  


 

Then why do you want to go to other people's houses and play with other people's stuff?

Link to post
Share on other sites


Knowl Paine wrote:

Some indicators are:

Do you own the Land?

Were you Invited to visit that Parcel?

Is the parcel Linden Land?

Does the word Public appear in the Land description?

Is there signage advertising Public space?

Is the Land directly adjacent to a Linden Welcome area?

Is the Land a Resident extension, of a Linden road, rail, or waterway, built in the likeness of the Linden thoroughfare, in so that, the average Resident might believe they are in a Public area?

 

If the answer is No; the Land should be considered as Private property.

This.

I myself have two different parcels, one that came with my Premium Account and the other that I and my group of friends rent. Both are invite/access list/group only parcels.

They were set up this way for various reasons, including the desire to have places where the bulk of SL's Userbase simply cannot appear out of nowhere and interrupt any private meetings or otherwise impose on instances wherein my friends and I simply wish to be left alone.

Heck, both parcels even have the proper options enabled/disabled to restrict all text, general sound, voice and even visibility to the parcels themselves.

If either parcel were on Mainland, I'd leave them fairly open but apply the same content restrictions (and I have done so in the past) as in such a circumstance I do not mind respectful visitors.

Not all visitors are such however, hence the further restrictions on the two remaining parcels as well as having all possible rezzed content set to group access only.

It seems some fail to understand that Second Life is what those who use it wish to make of it and that we are quite free to deny others the use of our content. I don't begrudge those who wish to openly share everything they have ... and I expect the same in return when I choose not to share what I have.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Theresa Tennyson wrote:


JeanneAnne wrote:

 .. but there is really nothing you can do or give me to make my SL experience more enjoyable than it already is .. i have everything i need for having a
great
time in sl .. more than enuf actually since my inv is so fulluv stuff ..  


 

Then why do you want to go to other people's houses and play with other people's stuff?

Good Question since she has "more than enuf actually since my inv is so fulluv stuff.." mmmk. I think not or she would not seek more in such an agressive way discarding other people in general as human beings. What is worse than that is how she puts people down in so many nasty ways in every post i have seen from her, I can't begin to believe this person is happy. I am however having fun palying with all my greedily acquired stuff and being selfish helping people today...maybe I do have a problem with my ego? lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Solar Legion wrote:


Knowl Paine wrote:

Some indicators are:

Do you own the Land?

Were you Invited to visit that Parcel?

Is the parcel Linden Land?

Does the word Public appear in the Land description?

Is there signage advertising Public space?

Is the Land directly adjacent to a Linden Welcome area?

Is the Land a Resident extension, of a Linden road, rail, or waterway, built in the likeness of the Linden thoroughfare, in so that, the average Resident might believe they are in a Public area?

 

If the answer is No; the Land should be considered as Private property.

This.

I myself have two different parcels, one that came with my Premium Account and the other that I and my group of friends rent. Both are invite/access list/group only parcels.

They were set up this way for various reasons, including the desire to have places where the bulk of SL's Userbase simply cannot appear out of nowhere and interrupt any private meetings or otherwise impose on instances wherein my friends and I simply wish to be left alone.

Heck, both parcels even have the proper options enabled/disabled to restrict all text, general sound, voice and even visibility to the parcels themselves.

If either parcel were on Mainland, I'd leave them fairly open but apply the same content restrictions (and I have done so in the past) as in such a circumstance I do not mind respectful visitors.

Not all visitors are such however, hence the further restrictions on the two remaining parcels as well as having all possible rezzed content set to group access only.

It seems some fail to understand that Second Life is what those who use it wish to make of it and that we are quite free to deny others the use of our content. I don't begrudge those who wish to openly share everything they have ... and I expect the same in return when I choose not to share what I have.

So reasonable, sensible and said with respect to all opinions. Kudos to you Knowl.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your post as well comes across with respect to all. I think if people didn't care about others in some way in sl we would not create, for money or not. you have to have a sincere passion to want to create and no one, but no one sets the standards to how any of use our creativity, time or money. Kudos to you too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

>> My ego? lol I build myself up by putting others down....oooook lol.<<

yes .. you do .. & youre doing it right here .. but youre too fulluv yourself to realize it

>>.. who cares(?)<<

apparently you do .. because you keep going on about it

>>You are a free loader and that is proven..<<

so? am i violating the ToS by playing for free? i think its utterly stupid to pay for something you can have entirely for free .. but hey! if you dont mind spending your $$ on cartoons in order to enrich a souless sociopathic corporation like LL .. knock yourself out !! meanwhile us freeloaders will enjoy the SL you pay for w/out spending a cent .. so Thanks!

>>JeanneAnne i am toying with you .. <<

you arent the one doing the toying Malanya .. youre seriously upset .. its so apparent that youre taking the subject seriously because of the ego-investment you have in justifying to yourself & others your wasting money on a game when you dont have to .. youre jealous of us 'freeloaders' who get over on those of you who pay & you bitterly resent someone like me mocking your economic foolishness .. deny this if your ego demands it but you are so transparent that youre hardly there at all 

>>Yes a dictionary may help you .. <<

looks to me like it could help you too "Swetty" .. :cattongue:

>>You are seriously cracking me up that is why i keep responding to you. Why do I need to defend myself? Huh?<<

"seriously" for sure .. that much is true .. you are seriously invested in this dialog .. but you will have to ask yourself why .. i can only guess why youre so desperate to defend yourself .. seems seriously neurotic to me

>> ..I am so serious I can't get enough of your replies.<<

IKR ?!? so serious it borders on obsession .. youre not going to stalk me inworld are you ?!?

>>BTW you are wasting your time in here with all of us greed hogs.<<

i know .. but the alternative would be to actually get some work done .. & its friday & i don wana

>>Do you feel superior using the words you do .. <<

no .. i feel superior cuz my calling for sharing openness freedom egalitarianism & equality IS superior to the calls of others for selfishness exclusion ban lines & paranoia

>> I am so sorry you are contiinually attacked .. <<

no you arent .. now youre lying .. if you were sorry i am attacked you would refrain from doing the attacking .. im use2 hypocrisy but the level of it youre stooping to is practically pathological

have fun the restuv the day Malanya .. once you simmer down :heart:

Jeanne

Link to post
Share on other sites


Theresa Tennyson wrote:


JeanneAnne wrote:

 .. but there is really nothing you can do or give me to make my SL experience more enjoyable than it already is .. i have everything i need for having a
great
time in sl .. more than enuf actually since my inv is so fulluv stuff ..  


 

Then why do you want to go to other people's houses and play with other people's stuff?

i actually dont very much any more .. when i was new i did it quite a bit .. my 2nd sl bf was in2 it .. he thot it was funny having slex on other ppls slex beds when they werent home .. i do get the urge to explore around now & then tho .. a couple weeks ago i was exploring new places & taking fotos .. mostly anymore tho im pretty content to stay on our 1/4 sim & only follow my sisters to their gigs ..

Jeanne

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3055 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...