I'm 18 but I can't enter the adult places,so can someone help me out?

df199d

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4211 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Make sure you set your preferences so you can view adult material. http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Accessing-Adult-land-and-content/ta-p/805975#Section_.4

If you have a premium account, you can file a support case to change your account details if you put the wrong year when you registerd, otherwise I'm afraid you can't check it.

• Like 2

It's awfully hard to believe that someone cannot remember their own birth date when registering, but it seems to happen all the time :matte-motes-agape:

Not to cast any aspersions on you, but what people usually mean when they say this is, "I put my correct birth date in, and now I want to lie and change it so I can get to the adult content."

My advice to these people is:  Wait until you are 18.  There are serious risks in lying about your age to Linden Lab...moral and emotional risks to you, legal risks to you and anyone you interact with, plus the very likely risk that you will be found out and be permanently banned from SL.

If you really ARE 18, you can file a support case with LL and ask them to review your age and ID.  They will probably ask for some proof of age, such as a copy of your drivers license or your birth certificate.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4211 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.