photography in SL

greek Wingtips

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you are a keen or want to start photography in SL don't let it stop you  it takes time and patience , learn all the short cuts to camera angles, learn to use the camera as if your mouse dont be shy to use the eviornent editor and most of take many pictures, check out destination guide for scenic places .you can bring them into a photo editiing software to touch up ,Gimp is a free one if you dont have photos.

Most of all its your creation ,one person dislike is another beauty so dont be put of by criticism 

oldtunnellframed.jpg

greek Wingtips wrote:

Most of all its your creation ,one person dislike is another beauty so dont be put of by criticism 

Just wanted to stick something in. While a person shouldn't feel like they should give up, criticism is one of the BEST things you can get. It helps you improve much faster and better than just by your own self.

Taking snapshots is a blast and one of my fav things to do~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a great photo service for a while but got frustrated cause I would give the photo shoot for free and allow them to choose and buy the photos, it worked well, but then people would come and let me set them up and start taking their *own* photos (while I was also doing the shoot) so I was wasting my time with them and with making the photos nice after.  and I *love* photography both in sl and rl.  too bad people just try to rip you off.  and phoenix (idk if other viewers do too) has the setting that you know when someone is taking a picture).  but yeah photography in sl is a blast,  now I do it just to make myself and my friends happy.  :P

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.