STOP THE SPAMMING

Kert Upshaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If Second Life will not stop the spamming when using this site i do think many will stop using

this site. I Do Not! need a coupon, if i did i would come look for it. If you offer coupons do not stop

i as many others will stop using the exchange and this site.

there has been a lot of spammers here in the forums, the moderation team usually get the spam out in a short time.

we can not stop the spammers from creating an account and bring more spam, but what we can do is to report the spam as soon as we see it.

and i agree, i dont need their offers either, if i want their offers, i will go and look for them elsewhere, not here.

Well, I've been hoping the OP would come back and respond to my query.

I have a few possible suspicions.

1.  The OP is an International user who is using a third party exchange that is spamming them.

2.  The OP has offline IM's set to go to E Mail and doesn't realize that there is a setting in preferences that allows them to control it.

3.  Or that the OP has picked up a Trojan that is spoofing a lot of stuff.

I really was hoping they'd come back and respond.

Regardless, while I know people can get bent out of shape, I do too at times, I still don't understand why they think posting you muthaf%^&^%&rkin idiots is going to get them better results rather than saying, "I have a problem, is there some way to fix it?"  Just my two cents here.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Well, I've been hoping the OP would come back and respond to my query.

I have a few possible suspicions.

1.  The OP is an International user who is using a third party exchange that is spamming them.

2.  The OP has offline IM's set to go to E Mail and doesn't realize that there is a setting in preferences that allows them to control it.

3.  Or that the OP has picked up a Trojan that is spoofing a lot of stuff.

I really was hoping they'd come back and respond.

Regardless, while I know people can get bent out of shape, I do too at times,
I still don't understand why they think posting you muthaf%^&^%&rkin idiots is going to get them better results rather than saying, "I have a problem, is there some way to fix it?" 
Just my two cents here.

Seems some people just want to vent... and go .. ! :matte-motes-sour:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.