HELP NEEDED - Mesh - Never saw this before - Problem fixed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

See attached picture:

Demo of the same jeans from Jomo. Avatar on the left has "eyes bulging" from underneath the eyelids whereas the avatar on the right looks normal. Shapes are very similar in body type, height, etc. Graphics are set exactly the same. Also, the avatar on the left, when he removes the jeans, the eye problem disappears.

(Hint: Want to see larger pictures, right click and view image in Firefox. Not sure about IE and Chrome.)mesh problem_001.jpg

So my question is this: What is causing this?

Closer pic here:

mesh problem_002.jpg

No change. The condition is still present. This is not connected to the alpha layer. I can put on any lower body alpha and this issue still persists. I am running out of options. I have cleared cache, then did a manual cache clear. Something is really borked.

Without Hairbase, Hair, and tattoo:

mesh problem_003.jpg

Here is what this avatar looks like without those specific jeans on. Wearing all mesh. Grasp shorts, Ispachi hoodie:

mesh problem_004.jpg

Just checked. Eye depth on both avatars is exactly the same. I am not even sure what is happening here. I have never ran across this in any mesh items before. I have dropped a notecard on the creator 4 days ago. As of right now, there has been no reply.

I just checked if changing the eye depth would change anything. Moved them all the way to 100 and the eye bulge was STILL present. Sounds like the jeans are totally borked and only the creator can fix.

I have seen this before, although I can't recall whether I ever saw a Mesh item trigger it. I know that some animations can cause it to occur--and animations that aren't even facial expressions, bizarrely enough. Apparently a change anywhere in the avatar mesh can bend remote parts, too. (That this is also happening with a worn Mesh, however, sounds like a bug to me.)

At least in my case, the problem arises more easily because I use a head shape common to many east asians, and the slider that most contributes to it is a very "Flat" Head Length. I suppose this is exacerbated by a very flat setting for "Puffy Eyelids" and smooth "Eye Bags". 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.