Sign in to follow this  

Hi i recently noticed that all but one of my sales since april has not been delivered what can i do?

Question

You seem to have been hit by two of the recognized bugs that have held up progress on Direct Delivery for months now.  WEB-4587 deals with random images being attached to the wrong itms in Marketplace.  I have two in my own store.  WEB-4592 is just as annoying. Items show as "Partially Delivered" even when they have, in fact, been delivered.  There's nothing that you can do about either one.  If you really have been losing revenue, file a well-documented support ticket and make your case for payment by LL.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

You seem to have been hit by two of the recognized bugs that have held up progress on Direct Delivery for months now.  WEB-4587 deals with random images being attached to the wrong itms in Marketplace.  I have two in my own store.  WEB-4592 is just as annoying. Items show as "Partially Delivered" even when they have, in fact, been delivered.  There's nothing that you can do about either one.  If you really have been losing revenue, file a well-documented support ticket and make your case for payment by LL.

• Like 1