Sign in to follow this  
Alimaah

Female looking for a sweet sl partner

Hey everyone, I'm looking to play SL more, but I need some motivation. I'm sweet, funny, wise beyond my years, super honest, gentle.... The game is always better with a partner. Please message me.

Also calling it a game while most content is only about interacting with other real people....I don't know...looking for a relationship then sounds more like a searching for roleplay, but on the other hand a roleplayer wouldn't start his/her search with information on how he/she is in real life.

Alimaah wrote: “[...] I'm looking to play SL more, but I need some motivation [...]”

Another suggestion would be to try and find your SL motivation completely regardless of whether you have a partner or not. In my experience, doing otherwise often puts undue psychological pressure on said partner to keep providing you the main, if not the only reasons for you to keep logging in. Partnering is a great deal about sharing each one's experiences, skills, strengths, hobbies... at first you might get away with sharing his own SL thrills, whatever they are: exploring, shopping, building, meeting people, RPing, etc. But sooner or later he's going to want to share yours, too... and you'll need to have something else besides “oh, being with you”.

Aaaaa the harsh replies of an Internet community. While I'm not looking for a partner if you're looking for some motivation in keeping you on look me up and we can definitely chat and explore :)  I'm usually only on during the weekends.

Abellia Allardyce wrote:

Aaaaa the harsh replies of an Internet community.

Harsh? None of the responses seemed harsh to me—all were realistic, particularly the one just before yours. I'd have to agree that if a romantic relationship or even a close companionship is the motivation you need to log in to Second Life, there's a really good chance things are not going to work out well.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

if a romantic relationship or even a close companionship is the motivation you need to log in to Second Life, there's a really good chance things are not going to work out well.

RL isn't much different for me. While it's nice to be enticed into a bed in the evening, finding the motivation to get out of it in the morning has always been my own personal responsibility.

i dont think asking for a  partner really works.  like  irl  partnerships  etc  are formed through freindship  meeting a person getting to know them and  enjoying  spending  time with said  person ...

asking  on forum   is kinda  like  a gatcha machine your  never sure what your  gonna  get