Notecards missing in DD purchases

Zhoie Zimermann

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For a few days now, customers have been messaging me like crazy stating they did not get the notecard that came with their purchase. My items are DD and not boxed, but just in a folder with items, landmark and notecard. There is a notecard in every single folder and I've tested delivery myself and receive them just fine. However...my customers have not been getting the notecards.

Has anyone else experienced this? Just curios to know and thanks so much!

My item was boxed, but the main prim inside was not delivered to one customer who left me a bad review... - my immediate test delivery was fine and no other customers have complained (item sold about 200 times before this review).

Not sure this is the same thing...

I hope not a pattern... I detest bad reviews for problems over which I have absolutely no control!

- End of rant -

Emma :)

Emma the commerce team will probably deleted that reveiw if you leave a comment explaining that that particular problem is an inventory problem -- she copied to inventory and it did not show up, most likely -- and nothing to do with the product. Reviews are supposed to be about the product or the customer service, not about the buyer's inventory problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.