SL Events and Destinations

SofTea Mistwalker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have tried to post a couple of different events in SL Events and it looks like it goes through okay. There is not an error message or anything, yet when I go back to see the post on the calendar it is not there. Why are my posts not appearing on the calendar of events?  Also I submitted a form to have something posted on SL Destinations and never heard back about it, but it is also not listed. Am I doing something wrong in my posts?

1 answer to this question

Don't be too surprised if you don't get into the Destination Guide, or don't even hear a thing  Linden Lab gets a LOT of nominations. Selections for inclusion are at the sole discretion of Linden Lab.

Criteria favoring selection:

• The venue is a high-quality implementation of the Second Life experience.
  • The venue appeals broadly to the Second Life community, including new Residents.
  • The venue is exceptional or unique.
  • The venue is being promoted outside Second Life and is participating in the inSL logo program, if appropriate.
  • The venue has a real and active community.
  • The submission includes a compelling and visually interesting screenshot.
  • The submitted description text accurately describes the location.

Criteria weighing against selection:

• The venue or one like it has been included before.
  • The venue has been warned for failure to comply with some aspect of the Terms of Service.
  • The venue is currently violating the Terms of Service through use of bots, campers, illegal gambling, or mainland Adult content.
  • The submitted screenshot contains promotion text over the main image.
  • The submitted description text includes lists of keywords and/or incoherent or inaccurate text.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.