Natural Skins

Kiri Cisse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been hunting up and down the grid for years now, I would think - looking for the perfect skin (Don't we all?).

Have never really solicited any help, however.  What I am looking for is less makeup and smaller breasts, more realistic.

Blush and eye shadow just aren't my thing. Neither are large circular breasts.  I'm a B cup in RL and prefer to remain so in SL, which is a task unto itself. Shape only goes so far with out the added beauty of a nicely designed skin.

I currently have mostly LAQ skins but their breasts just don't work out for me.  DrLife has nice skins but the eyeshadow is just a tad too high, though their breasts are much nicer.   Am I picky or what? 

Anyways, if you could give me some suggestions either here or in world, I would be very thankful and diligent in trying them out.

Kiri Dasmijn

Have you check the Body Co. skin? Their base skin is completely makeupless  and it actually forced me to buy some eyeliners and lipstick tattoos cos the  face is totally no make up at all like you just got up from the bed hehe;) the one in my profile is from body Co. Ylang Ylang skin and i put like 5 inches thick of make up in that photo shoot lol. 

If your into realism you may be interested in toying with the MakeHuman app, much more realism; of course mesh body and shape, as for skin theres a nifty script for projection painting in blender; Bprojection.py with a video tut. on skins be sure to collect swatches for your source ,of detailed areas of same pigmentation ie: knuckles , knees , elbows ,  eye corners,  eye lids , lips  etc.

first layer on obj at 65 trans or opacity

second layer of detailed swatches @ 80 trans or opacity

second layer or pass the detailed swatches

final layer is your touch up and feathering of mismatched pigmentation..ability to give yourself high resolution realistic skin to fit your own shape and unique to yourself.

Kiri Cisse wrote:

I've been hunting up and down the grid for years now, I would think - looking for the perfect skin (Don't we all?).

Have never really solicited any help, however.  What I am looking for is less makeup and smaller breasts, more realistic.

Blush and eye shadow just aren't my thing. Neither are large circular breasts.  I'm a B cup in RL and prefer to remain so in SL, which is a task unto itself. Shape only goes so far with out the added beauty of a nicely designed skin.

I currently have mostly LAQ skins but their breasts just don't work out for me.  DrLife has nice skins but the eyeshadow is just a tad too high, though their breasts are much nicer.   Am I picky or what? 

Anyways, if you could give me some suggestions either here or in world, I would be very thankful and diligent in trying them out.

Kiri Dasmijn

i think i got the skin i normally wear @ Freebie Dungeon when it was only a couple days old in SL

maybe it isnt 'perfect' but i like the tone & iv won plenty of L$ in contests like 'best in bathing suit' or 'best topless' or 'best female body' wearing it

i dont know what the skin has to do w/ breast size .. breast size is adjustable w/ the sliders .. iv made my breasts so small i looked like a 12 yr old .. & had them pretty big w/ lotsuv gravity when i was pregnant & nursing .. the skin just conformed to them

i also dont know what the skin has to do w/ your makeup .. i put on eye shadow & freckles & blush & lip gloss separately .. over the skin

iv seen skins that cost a lot but i challenge any1 w/ an expensive skin to show that their avatar is more attractive than mine cuzuv the expensive skin they wear .. i think that ppl just like to throw L$ away on stuff they could have for free

Jeanne

I make custom skins, so if your wiling to pay for it custom, then you can get exately what your looking for.. (or close)

You can read a bit about me and my skins on our website (click the banner below) or email me on honnygal@hotmail.com with further info, the more I know the better I can make it for you... If you want copy/mod or trans/mod then I can do it for a okay price.. however full permission skins are expensiv... and not something I perfer to make..

Im sick in real so I am not the fastest designer around and I do have a waiting list at the moment, but if your up for it and have a bit of paitence, then shoot me a msg by mail or inworld..

Blessings

Lis / madam Martian

PS: At the moment I am working on a skin for myself, I am using my own face... its my real life nose, my own lips ect ect.. (I am still working on it,  so its my 'beta' version I will show you *grins)..

This is me, it aint the best picture, (bad quality) but was the one that showed up first.  I use very limited makeup as you se, but got my own nose, lips ect...  *giggles

L’ JakkeSaet.jpg

I recommend trying Glam Affair skins. They have some newer, pretty skin tones (Casseopeia and Lilith skins) and the breast area is not heavily shadowed. Each skin also comes with a clean version with no eyeshadow or lipstick. Each skin also comes with a blonde, red, or brunette version.

• 2 weeks later...

Tracy Redangel wrote:

I recommend trying Glam Affair skins. They have some newer, pretty skin tones (Casseopeia and Lilith skins) and the breast area is not heavily shadowed. Each skin also comes with a clean version with no eyeshadow or lipstick. Each skin also comes with a blonde, red, or brunette version.

I second Glam Affair..I hadnt tried them until this round of collarbor88...they have one called "Ginny" on offer for just 188L...its simply gorgeous...quite plain so you can add makeup layers if you wish for a more made up look.

btw. Breast size is made by your shape not the skin (unless of course youre talking nipple size?)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.