women Skin

mothermom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello all,

I am a new SL player, and by chance I came across the shop Unique Megastore. I fell in love with their skin. Is there already clients of this shop for me cinfirm or not confirm the beauty products? I find it very hard to believe such a quality I'm afraid that this is not true.

Or, maybe that one of you can point me to a serious shop with beautiful skin and sharpe.

thank you in advance.

Ps: I am French and I do not speak english very well, sorry.

Bonjour! You can get demos of the skins for free or perhaps 1 linden and see what they'll look on your shape. The demo will have some sort of graphics drawn on it so people won't just wear the free skin all the time but other than that it's the same as the skin you'll buy. You should know (and it sounds like you've already guessed) the large photos this particular store uses are VERY heavily retouched. Try the demos first, and also personally I'd recommend looking at skins from a number of stores before you commit to this one. Personally I prefer Redgrave and Belleza in this price range, and at Pink Fuel you can get very nice skins in a wide range of prices, starting at L$100 each for their older ones. A lot of people like Al Vulo and LAQ too.

If you'd like a nice new skin for free to wear when you're looking (and you may actually decide you're perfectly happy with it later) FabFree Station and Free Dove have a lot of high quality free things that are put out by good stores specifically so new people can sample thier work. Avoid most of the other "freebie" places though - most of what they have is outdated and looks bad.

coucou ! et bienvenue sur sl

pour des skins, celles de Unique sont en effet très réputées pour etre de tres bonne qualité. tu peux également regarder du coté de chez Mojo, poudre, rockberry (j'en oublie certainement d'autres très bons).

Si tu veux avoir un apperçu de la qualité, ces magasins ont toujours des cadeaux de groupe (group gift) qui change chaque mois. il te suffit juste de joindre leur groupe et de recuperer le cadeau dans leur magasin.

Tu peux egalement surfer sur le web à la recherche de blogs parlant de mode sl. et là tu auras egalement, pas mal de photos et de conseils.

si tu as besoin d'aide pour tes débuts sl, n'hesite pas à me contacter inworld.

:smileyhappy:

I want to thank you all for your answers. Address and your advice was very helpful. So I remembered those two words: Demo and no precipitation. Shopping is so nice :) A special thank you to aid proposal in the game

Ps : Super Trinity tu es française. Merci pour l'adresse du chat.

kisses to all.

lol pas de soucis.. c'est tjs un plaisir d'aider quand c possible... 

si tu as besoin de conseils, d'astuces etc n'hesite pas à me contacter inworld, si je ne suis pas en ligne, ne laisse pas d'im pke sl me les mange mais envoie plutot une nc. je suis sur sl tous les jours, le plus souvent en fin d'apreme apres mon boulot rl. et les dimanche et lundi, pusique je ne bosse pas.

en général je suis souvent occupée à gérer mon business sl, mais je repond toujours . Et puis je pourrais aussi te donner kkes petits conseils pour éviter les pieges du debut et puis aussi de te faire avoir. et je pourrais également te donner pas mal de trucs si ça t'interresse, et kkes unes des fringues que je crée.

en plus on parle la meme langue et on a la meme timezone lol... 

jusqu'a ce jour, en tout cas pour ce que j'en sais, personne n'est venu au monde en connaissant tous les trucs de sl... et sl n'est pas facile au début... donc nous avons tous été débutants comme toi, nous avons tous tatonnés et bien souvent, ce que nous savons par la suite, nous le devons à une (ou plusieurs ) personne qui nous a aidé au début. Il est donc tout à fait normal de rendre la pareille à notre tour quand nous le pouvons. :smileywink:

En tout cas c'est mon point de vue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I reply a bit late, because I am not in SL or forums much these days.

I doubt many SL sellers use fake images. They know that 99,99% of potential customers will try the demo before they buy the full price skins. And if they have PS skills to make beautiful pictures out of crap, why not apply those skills on the product? It does not make sense. Why earn 1L on just a demo, instead of selling a 1000L skin?

But as all merchants, they want their ads to look beautiful. They have good quality video cards, run SL on ultra quality and use windlight to show their skins the best way. Not unlike RL. You hardly see marketing people grab a Wal-Mart shopper, and ask her to pose for them in the parking lot. 

If your computer can't run SL on this quality, you are still able to demo the skin first and decide for yourself. Skins has been a very good quality in SL in 2-3 years, and I can show you an old pic of me in the Jolie skin from 2010. Of course I added vignette and a frame, but the rest isn't messed much with. 

4779995532_547f02cc37.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.