Sign in to follow this  
Zander Roxley

Crash on Upload, any viewer

Everytime I try to upload anything, the viewer and the dialog stop responding as soon as it opens the dialog, or the viewer stops working immediately. This happens to all viewers and all versions, and saving snapshots also crashes it.

I see people crash with skydrive but I don't have skydrive or any other cloud storage service installed. I have tried removing applications that might cause it but so far without any result. But it does seem that explorer is to blame, though it does not crash any other applications with open/save dialogs.

The last log entry always seems to be: "WARNING: LLSingleton<class LLWatchdog>::getInstance: Trying to access deleted singleton class LLWatchdog creating new instance"

_notresponding.PNG

I'm running out of ideas and booting a second pc just to upload is getting on my nerves.

This does sound like the well-known conflict with SkyDrive or Cloud Drive.  I'm not aware of other application conflicts like this at the moment and don't see any in the JIRA (although the new JIRA is totally useless in this regard).