Can't rez anymore furniture with only 38 prim used on a 117 prim linden home

AngelForce7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently bought some furniture to put in my new linden home. A furniture set to put in my livingroom which has no more then 9 prim or even less. The ground floor is totaly empty and i have only used 38 prim in my home. The linden premium home goes up to 117 prim i red. If i try to rez anything now or the furniture set i get the message i can't rez anything anymore because the parcel is too full, but this doesn't make any sense at all. The house is like empty ! And i only put some stuff on the topfloor ! Can someone please help me with this very disturbing problem ? I am a new premium-member and can't seem to find a way out of this mess. How can one live in a home where you can't put any furniture or stuff ...

6 answers to this question

Go to "World" - "About Land" - "Objects" and see what the prim count is there. You might have accidentally dropped something without realizing it and are using up prims because of it. Wearable things like hair, shoes and AO's often have many prims that don't take up space when you're wearing them but count against the lot's prims if they're dropped or otherwised rezzed into the world.

• Like 1

Does it happen only with a particular object? If so, is it mesh? Some mesh creators will tell you something is 9 prims when in reality it might be badly made and the LI (land impact) is actually way above that. So you might think you are rezing only 9 prims when in reality it is more.

If it happens with more than one item then make sure you really have only used 38 prims. You can check this by going to the about land tab.

• Like 1

Yes Darren it is indeed "mesh" and just to check it all out i went to see how many prims the product i bought was sold for and it said 59. Since I'm new i didn't pay much attention to this and just bought the stuff not realy knowing i had to be aware of getting to my limit. But even if it was 59 prims it would have still rezzed easily. Just to investigate this all a little more i put all my stuff on the topfloor back into my inventory to start from scratch and rezzed the item itself alone. When i checked the prims i used was up to 94 ... Only 23 left now and this for a livingroom furniture-set. It's not that big at all. Just a couple of couches and some small tables ... How ridiculous we can't have or buy more prims for such a beautifull big place like a Linden Home.

To add to Theresa's answer:

When in About Land/Objects, hit the Refresh button.  It will show you not only how many prims are on your land, but whose they are.  It's possible that someone has left some prims on your land (a common reason for this is a crashed vehicle stuck somewhere up in the sky over your parcel.)  You can Return these objects to their owners.

As far as I know from the technical people at SL, this problem is an ongoing one that can't be solved by the individual. It has to do with a glitch that causes the physics to register as full, or something like that. It is not due to a land or avatar problem, but is an SL system problem. From the date of this post it's likely this avi's locale has been fixed, but the issue is still around in SL, and now I can't rez on my homestead sim at all. If I understand things, all I can do is wait, and the same for anyone out there with this problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.