Crazy Green Mouse v2.75 Commissioned Box BOTs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. I work for a land estate in SL, and I have been seeing some strange activities regarding this object.  Various avatars have come to our land wearing this object and stood there rotating and when i got near they would offer me this same object.  Has become such a nuisance that the moment I see them I ban them from the entire estate.  But I know that eventually the ban list will fill up and the really bad people can't be banned as a result.  Is there anyway that I could find out who has this thing going and how to put an end to it **without** accepting the offer and trying to see if I can find out the creator(if it isn't spoofed)

I recieved this thing. But I deleted it right away, since I didn't know the person who gave it to me, didn't know WHY it was given to me, or how. I read the notecards, and i can't remember exactly what it was, but something seemed "off" about the whole thing.  It would be fortunate for you if everyone was so wise. But since they aren't, are you allowing the people you ban a chance to talk to you? Perhaps they can benefit from the advice to take the thing off and delete it. Plus, as they do, you can clear your ban list.

I understand that from your point of view it's spam, but the people who rezzed this thing are apparently victims. If it was my land, I'd keep them banned until they fix the problem, but lift the ban after.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.