Looking to get rid of your furniture!???

EricRob01

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for a nice looking kitchen that is either cherrywood or walnut.  I am not looking for the cheap looking stuff but all the ones I've seen are well over 2500L.  Doesn't have to have alot of animations or anything as it will just be for looks.  I love the sets at La Galleria what will give you an idea of what I'm looking for.

I'm also looking for any furniture by La Galleria, The Loft, Envision, Kismet etc.  If you have any by these vendors that you would like to sell (not for almost the asking price they want) then please let me know as I would like to look at it.

I'm not trying to get something for nothing but if you aren't using it anymore and it's just setting in your inventory, why not make yourself some L$'s and sell it to me.  I realize that most of the stuff these days is non-trans but some of the stuff is.  Kitchen sets, Dining Room, Living Room, Bathroom, Bedroom ..anything let me know.....especially if it's from La Galleria

Hi Eric, sorry but I just went inworld to check the perms of my LaGalleria stuff, it is copyable but not transfer, at least that's what it says when i pulled it out of my inventory. If you would like to IM me inworld, I can try to send you something to see if it is trans, if it is, then we can talk price. Let me know. 

Heart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.