Sign in to follow this  
Cadeon Bayn

Polygamy & Polyandry - Taboo?

jwenting wrote:

you're extrapolating your own limited experience to the entire population, and imposing your own limited morals on that population.

If a group can be happy if their members aren't chaste outside the group, do sometimes go to a party without the group present, who are you to say they're not supposed to live as a group?

Actually, what *I* said was:

It's not a lifestyle I would choose in either life, but hey - whatever works for you. To each his own.

So don't get my words twisted in your failed attempt to push the praises of polygamy down my throat. It ain't FOR ME - but if it works for you, WHATEVER.

I used to watch a tv show on HBO called "Big Love" and it was about a polygamist family.  I knew nothing about it before watching.  I kind of like the idea of a big extended family with sister wives and children, but the religion part is not for me.  

I think for SL it would be a great role playing theme. I wouldn't mind a few sister wives. :)

Senobia Xenga wrote:

My problem with polygamy in the realm of SL is that an 'open relationship' is not a relationship at all. It's a sure F'k on a slow night - read: when the rest of the harem/stable isn't online. Why don't they call it what it is - F'k buddies - and be done with it? Why try to make a 'relationship' out of it when it clearly isn't?

A polyamorous relationship can take all kind of forms. It it not necessarily an open relationship.  Just like any other relationship - the people in it decide on the limits and how the relationship works.

You  sound like you had a few bad experiences with people who really do not know much about polyamorous relationships.

I have had polyamorous relationships in sl - that were NOT just **bleep**buddies...so you cannot tell me the the were. I was in the relationship - I know better what my partners were to me.

I am in a polyamorous relationship in rl....and you cannot define my relationship for me. It has nothing to do with just having **bleep** buddies. I am in a commited and very good relationship - that happens to consist of more then 2 people.

this is virtual but this is you mind playing after all

for me this is same as a plug and then it make a child and that it ,

the male plug in the female

if you can live whit it you sexual opinion is not consern to anyone but only your self

Urzul wrote:

this is virtual but this is you mind playing after all

for me this is same as a plug and then it make a child and that it ,

the male plug in the female

if you can live whit it you sexual opinion is not consern to anyone but only your self

I agree, with one exception..ageplay that breaks ToS. Otherwise feel free, whatever floats your boat.

ageplay that breaks TOS

did you whrit it on your profile ,it is the true

i cant no for sure .

cant say you look like a childe everybody look like barby and ken.

if i no she is under 18 a must delete it from my fried list ?

if can not no for sure how old ppl is i must not speek to anyone...?

Urzul wrote:

ageplay that breaks TOS

did you whrit it on your profile ,it is the true

Why would I write that in
my
profile? I am not engaged in any activities that break ToS. Neither my AV nor my partners could remotely be construed as being child like.

i can't no for sure .

Can't say you look like a childe everybody look like barby and ken.

My AV is unique, I created her myself 

if i no she is under 18 a must delete it from my fried list ?

Read the ToS

if can not no for sure how old ppl is i must not speek to anyone...?

You are only responsible for your own actions,

Cadeon Bayn wrote:

Now, for my true purpose of posting this... What are your own opinions on Polygamy and Polyandry? Taboo for you or not?

well they both sound like fun..but a lot of typing for one..

hehehehehe