You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2991 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off the arm/hand gestures along with the volume meter (above the avatars head) when speaking? I want to dance with my Dance Control V3 and have my avatars lips move without the hands freezing up in the down position if it is possible.    Thanks:)

Rachael

One reason you may not be getting answers here is because there may not be many of us who use this.  I had to look it up myself what it was.

I do see there is an online User Manual.....were you aware of this?

http://henmations.com/hp/?p=721

I don't know if the Merchant who sells this has a support group but he is well known for being responsive to his customers.  You should check his profile to find out the best way to get help.

Hope this helps you.

Perrie

Thanks for your response Perrie :) It wasn't Hemnations, it was just a case of deactivating gestures. now I can chat in the middle of dancing without the hand/arm movements.

Im still searching how to deactivate the audio meter pop up when I speak. not sure how to do that.

Rachael777 wrote:

Thanks for your response Perrie
:)
It wasn't Hemnations, it was just a case of deactivating gestures. now I can chat in the middle of dancing without the hand/arm movements.

Im still searching how to deactivate the audio meter pop up when I speak. not sure how to do that.

That's what my quick search for a device by that name turned up. 

I don't think there would be anything wrong with your linking to the device on the market place here.  Not knowing the actual device you are using makes it all but impossible to help you.

But as I suggested, contacting the creator may be your best resource.

Voice gestures are part of the viewer and located in your gesture folder. You can simply deactivate them like any other gestures, if I remember right.

The volume meter can't be deactivated for public voice. I have no idea, if it's also in the official viewer since I haven't used it for years but Firestorm has an option in preferences -> sound and voice that allows you to change wether you see it in p2p (IM) calls or not.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2991 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.