Sign in to follow this  
Todd Czartza

The Rixty website claims I can use Rixty to buy lindens. Can you help me figure out how?

Question

No, there's no option in your SL account for paying with anything but a credit card or PayPal.  That's it.  When in doubt about a scheme, don't do it.  There a scam and a sucker born every minute.

4 answers to this question

No, there's no option in your SL account for paying with anything but a credit card or PayPal.  That's it.  When in doubt about a scheme, don't do it.  There a scam and a sucker born every minute.

I believe those instructions are how to use Rixty's website to get L$.

You should contact Support at Rixty.

I cannot vouch for LL, but Rixty does appear to be affiliated with SL. They are a California based company, like LL. (according to data at their website). Seems legitimate to me.

If you do not find resolution, send a follow up report to Linden Lab Support.

I'm guessing that Rixty will soon be usable with Second Life but isn't yet - the page is a placeholder until the procedure has been worked out. That page might have been put up by mistake. It might not be until SL is available on Steam as well.