Sign in to follow this  
Chaeli Eyre

Drama Why does no one want to talk about their problems?

Passive agressive?  Amethyst of all people?  Girl (?), you don't don't know the meaning of "passive agressive"......Amethyst is a lot of things (and many or those things I don't exactly go along with)........but passive agressive is not one of them.  The OP stated an opinion about drama.  Many people have varying degrees of tolerance to "drama" (mean is rather high) and anyone who dfiffers with your tolerance is "passive agressive".  What a narrow minded person...........I mean really. 

Peggy Paperdoll wrote:

Passive agressive?  Amethyst of all people?  Girl (?), you don't don't know the meaning of "passive agressive"......Amethyst is a lot of things (and many or those things I don't exactly go along with)........but passive agressive is not one of them.  The OP stated an opinion about drama.  Many people have varying degrees of tolerance to "drama" (mean is rather high) and anyone who dfiffers with your tolerance is "passive agressive".  What a narrow minded person...........I mean really. 

LOL thanks for your input, you are entitled to your opinion of my post. Note that you are saying I am narrow minded and I am sure you feel that is ok though ..*laughs* I have been in sl long enough to realize that these forums are like a high school clique. If you like the person even the negativity is overlooked, but this is what makes forums good, we all have our opinions and are entitled to them. Have a great day Ms. Paperdoll :)

p.s a lot of your posts to OP's are pretty snarky also, you are very opinionated. Hope the people that post realize that it's just your opinion and take it lightly while making their decisions or whatever brought them to post, and look at all replies. :)

Snarky fits when applied to me (at least some of the times).........passive aggresssive does not fit Amethyst.  That was my point.  I've already pled guilty to enjoying drama (though I do pick and choose what drama I play with).  I like drama when I'm in the mood..........and I suppose I'm in a mood right now.  :)  What to know the secret about my snarkiness?  Well, mostly that snarky in me errupts when I see posts like yours.  You know that "passive aggressive" style of calling someone passive aggressive simply because that someone made a statement that is not according to your opinion..........I love to play with type of people.  You can't get under my skin (snarks have very thick skins) but I bet I sure can get under yous.  :)

I'm also snarky to people who continuously display stupidity...........so I guess I'm guilty of being snarky (as well as enjoying "drama").

Peggy Paperdoll wrote:

Well, mostly that snarky in me errupts when I see posts like yours.  You know that "passive aggressive" style of calling someone passive aggressive simply because that someone made a statement that is not according to your opinion..........I love to play with type of people.  You can't get under my skin (snarks have very thick skins) but I bet I sure can get under yous. 
:)

I'm also snarky to people who continuously display stupidity...........so I guess I'm guilty of being snarky (as well as enjoying "drama").

Honey you can't get under my skin either..sorry if that ruins your "playing" . I, unlike you (oh lol that is just an observation by your comment above), don't care if someone agrees with my opinion. LOL  Keep them coming I enjoy watching someone respond to me as you are, oh but I am not getting under your skin haha..oook. If you think this is a continuous display of stupidity..LOL again, I refer back to your thick skin *wink*

Reading English is not one of your strong points I guess.  My response to you was snarky (yeah, that fits).  But not due to any display of stupidity.........it was that "passive aggressiveness" you accused Amethyst of.  :)

Peggy Paperdoll wrote:

Reading English is not one of your strong points I guess.  My response to you was snarky (yeah, that fits).  But not due to any display of stupidity.........it was that "passive aggressiveness" you accused Amethyst of. 

oh yes, of course, I am sorry, please please please no reference to my,eh..ihaability to for read of english (and spelling too).  LOL. Good night.

Izzabelha wrote:

You always come across as a know it all and are very passive agressive in replies to many posters. LOL this is your sl but omgawd please you are so high up on your pixel throne you crack me up.

To Jeanne: posts like yours sense mixed with humor are very refreshing than the "few" that think they own the forums and attack the OP right off.

every forum develops a clique or coterie of regs who seek to censor dissent from the norms they have established .. they 'reward' conformity by hinting of the possibility that the conformist mAY win acceptance into the clique .. & they 'punish' dissent by dogpiling & ridiculing the dissenter til they get disgusted & either conform or leave .. what were seeing right here w/ Peggy rushing to the defense of Amethysts passive aggressive disdainfulness is a classic example of the clichish coherence of oldbies attacking the dissenting voice ... i LOVE witnessing sordid ape sociodynamics playing out like this !!

Jeanne

Yes I know, it's so ridiculous, but that is human nature for some people to feel that need. What is so funny is that these "Oldies" don't realize I have been in sl since 2009 and this is just my alt, so I have been watching their "playfulness" (attacks) for years. I normally don't post as my fingers hurt too much from posting on FB LOL but I was drawn, just drawn to that post. :) Oh and their clique?, NO Thanks :matte-motes-agape: