Merge animations?

Spibe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello.  I use Qavimator.  I was wondering if there is a way to merge multiple animations into one.  I'm not sure if I have an outdated version of Qavimator and if there is one that will allow you to do it.

For example.  Let's say I'm making an animation and then have the body sway in one direction, and want to mimic the actions to make it sway in the other direction.  As it stands, I'd have to create a new animation and mirror it.  Then I'd have to go to each frame and manually put in the numbers into the original unmirrored animation.  Or use the alternative of editing the BVH's text in a notepad.

I'm aware that you can place two animations within Qavimator to animate simultaneously.  But as far as I'm aware, you cannot copy the frames of one animation to the other.  Anybody know of any posibilities?  I also would consider downloading another program, just to merge the animations and re-upload them to QAvimator.  So I wouldn't mind suggestions on programs that allow merging animations, so long as they can be simply uploaded back into Qavimator.

• 4 months later...

Merge Animation merges (transfers) animation data from one object to another. Animation data can be transferred from one scene to another, or between objects in the same scene. Animation data from several objects can be merged at the same time.
ImportantThe Merge Animation command is available only as a Customize User Interface action; to use it you first must add it to the user interface explicitly. For transferring animation data between scenes, we highly recommend that you use the Save Animation and Load Animation functions instead of Merge Animation. See Saving and Loading Animation.

3D visualisation

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.