Is it possible to change eyebrow color?

Suki Hirano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi :)

I've had really good results "updating" an ancient freebie Eloh Eliot skin I'm addicted to with eyebrows from M.O.C.K. Cosmetics.

Mockie even made red and blonde shades when i asked and handed them out in group notices. IM her (Mocksoup Graves) to see if she provides a tester for you to see if it helps.

Emma :)

If you want to use the "color" option under the appearance mode for eyebrows you need to have a skin where the eyebrows were put in as an alpha instead of drawn on. This is seldom done anymore - the only modern-looking skins I know of that still have eyebrows that will work this way are Launa Fauna's older "Chai" skins, which are available in a little outlet store in Freelon.

My skin's from Jomo. Already contacted the owner a month ago and just got a reply back yesterday. Absolutely terrible attitude, not only did it take him a month to reply, but the only thing he said was "you're a weirdo for wanting lighter color eyebrows". What, the, f... That's the last thing I buy from that store.

Suki Hirano wrote:

My skin's from Jomo. Already contacted the owner a month ago and just got a reply back yesterday. Absolutely terrible attitude, not only did it take him a month to reply, but the only thing he said was "you're a weirdo for wanting lighter color eyebrows". What, the, f... That's the last thing I buy from that store.

wow! that really sux. I wouldnt buy anything off him ever again either

+

just on personal note. when I buy skins now then i only buy if is tattoo packs as well so i can mix and match depending on what else i am wearing. if the skinmaker doesnt make that way then i dont buy off them anymore

Suki Hirano wrote:

Wow that's terrible!

We should all just have eyebrows like this then> aconfsd.gif

Mewp :matte-motes-grin:

I have found a few free eyebrows on the tattoo layer and just the other day believe it or not, i tell you no lies or may the pink pixel fairy turn all my pixels black, i found one called forgot to tweeze your eyebrows today hahahah, nice big thick ones, guarenteed to cover up the skin texture one i kid you not hahah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.