Sign in to follow this  
Kei Niosaki

Suggestion to mesh clothing creators

I love mesh clothes it looks so much better then the old avi clothes. So many cool styles and designs to choose from. just to bad i can wear any of them, I play mostly small kid / teen size avies. most all the mesh clothes have multiple sizes but they all have huge boobs on them. I have many friends that are going through this same problem. My suggestion to the creators is add flat chest sizes to the womens clothing , this should increase your sales as well cause you'd now have the  kid / teen avi market as well.

There is nowhere near enough kid avatars on SL to justify for creators spending the effort modifying their model.

Either get a mesh teen avatar from utilizator or just wear layer clothing.

''most all the mesh clothes have multiple sizes but they all have huge boobs on them. I have many friends that are going through this same problem. My suggestion to the creators is add flat chest sizes to the womens clothing''

I agree. (And Suki, this isn't just an issue for teens. Some of us adult women have flat chests as well.)

Agreed, Belinda. I'm an adult avi and my boobs are NOT huge and this is one problem I have with gowns that are strapless. They need to make some mesh clothing that have smaller boobs.