I can't seem to log into my account?

Silly Oakleaf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok. So I either A) Can log in, but suddenly afterward my "viewer" crashes. I've tried Both Firestorm and Singularity. B) I will be in mid log and I'll receive an Error message.. Stating this [Error: LL thread: ASSERT(sCount < = 50) file:llcommon/llthread.cpp line: 137. It will give me a Yes or No option. Which I've clicked both. Yes freezes the viewer all together and No lets me log in, but nothing on my avatar will rez after my inventory is loaded. 

I'm not understanding what's going on, If its my end or what.. Can someone please help? 

4 answers to this question

I've never heard of this error before nor can I find any reference to it.

Suggest you remove all traces of viewers by uninstalling and then removing the Firestorm and Singularity folders in AppData or just rename them by adding _old to end for the moment until you save chat files. Then delete the FIrestorm and Singularity prefetch files in Windows > Prefetch folder.

Now install the latest LL viewer and see if it works. If it does, try one of the other viewers again and if it thows up the same issue refer to its Support staff. If the LL viewer shows same issue, I have no idea what the problem is. Maybe it's a Windows issue.

You can update your post using Options > Edit to the right of it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.