Will I need to re-list??

Eric0901 Wolfhunter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Im going through the process of updaitng ALL of my inventory after already converting to the direct delivery system. I am putting my formerly "loose" (individual)  items in packaging with an additional notecard and group inviter.

I am aware that upon the conversion from magic boxes to Direct delivery, the need for relisting was not nessecary as long as the items retained the same names as the listing from the magic box...is this the same case when I update my current store inventory, or will I have to re-list each item??

:robotfrustrated:

1 answer to this question

If those extra items were boxed with your merchandise when you had them in your Magic Box, they will still be in those boxes. The only thing that's changed is that customers will receive the boxes by Direct Delivery.  If the items were never in boxes, however, the only way that they will be sent together with your merchandise is if you upload them together from your Merchant Inbox, so that they arrive in the same folder in your Marketplace inventory.  When you do that, they will appear as Unlisted Items.  Then, follow the instructions at http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-Marketplace-store/ta-p/700191#Section_.1.6 to associate each new Unlisted item with your current listing.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.