being logged out as soon as i log in. it happens only my to account

GunjanTiliza2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

when i login it says (u hav been loged out this reagion might be expericing trouble please check ur connection). this started happening few days ago. that day i fitted many weapons & guns in my body and while i was jocking with friends in public area i used weapon mistakely and the gun fire from guns didnt stoped for long time. actually, i always used to carry gun but that day my body was fitted with many guns. so from next day this started hapening rapedly. so i created new account and my new account opens but not that one. i hope im not blocked am i? if not then can i be explained about that problem?

3 answers to this question

It's not impossible that someone filed an abuse report on you for using weapons in a public (non combat) area. If you were suspended or blocked, you should have received an email from LL. Check your mail, including your spams. If there is no warning or suspension notification from LL, open a support case: Account issue > Second Life viewer login issues.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/?lang=en

Welcome to Second Life Answers, Gunjan

The message you are receiving is usually indicative of a problem on one of the servers.  Please bring up your viewer screen and change the login start location to Furball (it is an empty waterland sim).

Please note also, there has been some maintenance work carried out on the grid today, and logins have been slightly more difficult for some residents.

Gunjan,

Please learn a lesson from your experience.

Do NOT show off to your friends.......  They are all still laughing but YOU have the problem now.

All will be OK in the end.... Meanwhile do as the others told you, I am sure you were not banned. It was just a series of mistakes that made you not be able to sign in.  Leave us all a message if your problem is solved, OK ?

Enjoy SL !!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.