I have seen girl avatars **bleep** and then **bleep** to orgasm . What are they using?

CozyLover1488304631

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have seen more than one female avatar using a great masturbation hud, then have a fantastic orgasm complete with different **bleep** settings and everything.  I can't figure out how they do it.  I have searched the marketplace high and low for a HUD, controller, emote, gesture...you name it.  Please help me.  I would love to watch my girl complete an orgasm.

16 answers to this question

Unfortunately we are not allowed to name shops or specific products in this Q&A section. You may post this in the Adult forum (assuming you are rated Adult, or course). Btw, if you are not A-rated, this may be the reason why you didn't find anything on the marketplace...

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/forums_general

• Like 2

Welcome to Second Life Answers, CozyLover

I cannot help visualising you as a kind of peeping Tom, looking into a woman's private boudoir while they use their rampant rabbit :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

I guess this is why you didn't ask the female(s) how they could **bleep** so realistically (!)

There are some marvellous beds on the market, which have some fantastic animations in them, including feeding grapes, breakfast, and individual male and female pleasure, but it is a while since I saw these, so cannot remember who manufactures them. 

I don't know what to suggest, other than when you next peep at one of these laydees, look at their profile and see if it's possible to stalk them to one of the s3x places in their picks, and get their attention there. Maybe they will drag you back to their cave skybox where you can share pleasures, and find out more about their personal pleasure toys.

Wishing you luck, and thank you for providing the (unofficial) thread of the day for me. :matte-motes-big-grin:

Echo wrote:

"I don't know what to suggest, other than when you next peep at one of these laydees, look at their profile and see if it's possible to stalk them..."

Irene reply:

As I know some men, it seems very difficult for them to take their eyes off the show and look at the profile.

I think.

PS. I have serious problems with my English: what's "rampant rabbit" in this context??? In Spanish, "rabbit" ("conejo") is the name of the vulva in slang :D

Ohhhh I am so sorry Irene, valerie. Rampant rabbit is a sex toy available in real life. I will go and find the link for this.

http://www.annsummers.com/c/sex-toys/20-percent-off-selected-rabbits?cm_mmc=PPC-_-google-_-generic-_-rampant+rabbit&OVMTC=Exact&site=&creative=13587141677&OVKEY=rampant%20rabbit&adpos=1t1&gclid=CKSZqPqCp7ICFUEMfAodmnwAPw

Ooooooh and there is 20% off such toys in this moment :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.