Not sure if this should go here but..

mikka Luik

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dari Caldwell has suggested, in the other thread,

A number of people from the SL Beta group have decided to form a side group for JIRA issue discussion. The more who participate, the better. The group is called "Bug Bashers", you can find it in-world or IM one of the members (Me, Iain Maltz, Scorch Braveheart, Larry Leborski, etc, etc) for an invite.

Our plan is simple, but it requires everyone's help. When you file an issue, also make a post about it on the subforum at SLU called
". That way everyone knows about it.

That's really all it's about, centralizing reports someplace where everyone can access.

Oh.  I rarely pay any attention to SLU, so I missed that.  Still, robust or not, I suspect that people only discover SLU after they have been in SL for a while.  It just seems odd that we'd want to build a surrogate bug tracking system outside of the "official" forums (Although I suppose Linden Lab and its moderators might not welcome a system that they are trying to phase out.)

new LL Jira policies are pretty much standard across the world, and help prevent a ton of spam and fluff in Jira installations. Getting rid of all the gazillion griefer comments on entries intended only to show "how mad I am at LL for not fixing this 5 minutes after it was reported" (and we all know that's the majority of comments on the LL Jira) was probably the main reason.

So to everyone who kept posting such drivel: thank you very much.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4248 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.