Review not showing

AnnaL Shepherd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys,

two weeks ago i bought a product and now wanted to write a review. when I went to marketplace and clicked the "write a review" button it said you first have to buy the product. So I went back to my account back to the deliverd products and wrote the review from there, hit send and.......review is gone and not showing up.

so Itryed it again a day later (since nothing showed up) and now everytime I click write review it takes me back to the main site of marketplace. I tryed with different browsers. So what can that be and how can I resolve it, cause I want a nice review for the merchant i bought the item from.

Anna

Marketplace is way screwed up right now after the "unscheduled maintenance" today. Even the search doesnt work correctly. All my customers have been getting refunds from linden labs after the product they bought from me was delivered, not by any doing of mine i can assure you.

Do a simple search for the word TREE in all categories and sort from low to high price. The products that come up are pictures of dresses with "4 prim fur tree" under it. LOL

I think LL has decided it would be best to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and started HIRING RETARDS.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.