New to SL

Zorretta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. My name is Faye, though feel free to call me Zor. I made this second life account quite some time ago, but I never got to look around or download the viewer. I recently found myself with too much time on my hands and I found myself back here. I took two hours to browse the site, finally download the viewer, looked at many tutorials/guides and looked around the forums a bit. I could see myself as a dedicated second life resident. One thing I really like about sites like this is the Community. I hope to find my place someday and meet many new friends. I'm an artist and was excited to read about how creative this community is and am excited to become a part of it. I have a passion for art and hope to go to an art college in the future.

I look forward to getting to know you all, thanks for taking your time to read my post :D

Wekcome to Second Life, and the communities of creative people.  

Read here about the work of the artists in Second Life:

Art done in Second Life Summary  2012

More generally here are some things we do in SL

What do we do in Second Life? 2012

And still more broadly,  here is a collection of information people often ask for in SL

Hobo Kit NEW table of contents, Summary, 2012

Feel free to contact me in Second Life if you have any questons.  (IMs get capped, so notecard is better)

TKR

Hi there and welcome to Second Life!

First of all I want to shre the thought with you that I hope that Second Life will bring you where you are hoping for.

SL has a lot to offer when it comes to spending time in a fun way, meet new people and find or do something which could give you some relaxiation time:-)

Feel free to IM me when you have questions or when you need help.

I can guide you and prevent that you fall into some traps that SL has (just as this is real life is the case) and help you further with the experience I have and if I'm not able to, I'm sure one of my friends will be able to;)

Sincerely yours,

Whizkie Huxxely

Hi there and welcome to Second Life!

First of all I want to shre the thought with you that I hope that Second Life will bring you where you are hoping for.

SL has a lot to offer when it comes to spending time in a fun way, meet new people and find or do something which could give you some relaxiation time:-)

Feel free to IM me when you have questions or when you need help.

I can guide you and prevent that you fall into some traps that SL has (just as this is real life is the case) and help you further with the experience I have and if I'm not able to, I'm sure one of my friends will be able to**Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif" border="0" alt=":smileywink:" title="Smiley Wink" />

Sincerely yours,

Whizkie Huxxely

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.