Sign in to follow this  
Jaimy Hancroft

Wanted- someone with photoshop experience and a lot of patience

Do you have patience? are you fast but still good with photoshop? need some extra cash? have some extra free time in the next few days?

For revamping of a store i need someone with SL and photoshop experience to help redo all my vendors,

Im working on them myself aswell but i want to get it done before sept 12th  :) so i could use a hand.

Im talking about aprox 100 vendor images. not the most fun job, its kind of boring but it has to be done. and if i cant find any help then its bad luck for me haha... :D

work process: I will send a template, send all the pictures and walk you trough what needs to be done for every picture.. so no fun lol...but it is kinda easy.. its just mindless  mass produce for a bit  till everything is done. more info on wage/pay(will be between 20-50k depending on how long it takes for you, the faster the better) /time/meeting  send me a message here or a notecard in sl with title 'WANTED'

please dont apply if you dont have any experience in photoshop.

hugs jaimy

I'm interested... though I'm a little lost on what, exactly, you are asking for/expecting when you are saying you are 'redoing' all of your vendor images. If you're willing to share more details, that would be great.

I've been using Photoshop for years and quite proficient at image editing.