Tattoo Texture Problems

Mariano Ree

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

From what I know of skin textures I would think it has to do with your shape... and you will have to change the letters so they are not as straight, but much more quirky, it can be a long process, but you should give it a try.. When you make straight normal letters it will fit the 'normal' sl newbie shape, but not a shape like yours as it shows you got a wide neck.. So you will need to play with it, with some twist and turns as the texture streches the wider the shape is...  ;)

I am custom designer, and if you do need help I can help you, you can read about me on our website http://slshopping.webs.com/customclothes.htm or msg me at honnygal@hotmail.com

I do hope if you figure it out that you will post it here so we can see it... :D

Blessings

Lis / Madam

The neck is one of the hardest places to put a large tattoo like that. I know you'd like it large, but I am not sure you'll be able to. In my experience you'll have to put the tattoo on the head template, or the top template but not both. Try to put it all on the head template, you might have to scale it down a tad but it might be a little better for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.