Noob Makeover Forum Edition

Darren Scorpio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Some nice work there, folks. I tried this next one for a real challenge - one of the noob guys. The Future Punk doesn't have a lot to recommend him, apart from maybe the boots.

future punk.png

...and I even replaced those. For once I tried to stay vaguely with the original av theme. I don't have a lot of guy clothes, so I did what I could with the more unisex stuff. Oddly enough, I do have a prim beard (it came with a topknot hairstyle I bought). Make-up didn't feel like a good idea, but a facial tatt seemed to work for the theme.

future punk_004.png

On this, my second tour of SL, I started with the "Female Rocker" avatar and made changes along the way. That library avi is on the right and the left image is what I was wearing today, with the shape/skin/eyes reverted to the Rocker.

Reverting has reminded me just how preposterous the standard Linden avatar shapes are. I think I whacked a full foot off my height to achive believable proportions in my current avi. Right click and open the image in a new window to get a closer look.

Noob Makeover.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.