Sign in to follow this  
Space Zehetbauer

Dance buddies sought

Dear Space,

I know exactly what you mean, those feelings when you dance in someone's arms, looking eachother in the eyes etc. It goes straight to the heart sometimes. Also, sounds really nice, to have a friend in SL to dress-up with and go dancing etc. I'm not really into ballroom dancing, - music or - dressing, but have also nothing against it, just never tried it. To dress-up i always like, and maybe you would enjoy going - besides ballroom dancing - to different events as well?

Your requirements are certainly special, but only in a good way, in my opinion. I rather spend time with an intelligent person who is open and open-minded, than with someone who is more busy to cover-up who they really are, instead of getting to know eachother better and enjoying eachother's company.

I didn't check your profile yet, as i'm not online now, but i did have a look at those personality types you referred to. I even made a test myself, but i won't tell you the outcome yet :womantongue: only if we meet in SL.

I'm not online every day, cause i work in RL and don't always have the time. But if you would like to meet up sometime and see if there is a click, just send me an IM in-world, then i will get back to you and try to make a date a.s.a. i get your message. PS: My profile needs updating, so it's not really representing my current life in SL.

Hugs (if you close your eyes, you might feel it!),

Ailya Babii...

Love to dance to! People do a lot ofstanding around even at cool dance spots don't get it..... Maybe this list will get me new dance partners as well!

I'm not very familiar with the ballroomscene, mostly because I sometimes run around as a nonhuman avatar and I heard many of those places have quite strict rules...oh and because I have nobody to dacne with....but this thread here got me to try it out...any suggestions for shops with affordable but nice ballroomclothes?