Question

xDramaQueeNx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ιt will break the nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!  Every time that someone buys from my marketplace a product, it comes a  notification message on my email .... This has the impact to have filled all my EMAIL BOX  with full messages. How do I disable this option does not come messages to my email? i know only the option for offline ims in account settings but it is not for marketplace :(

You can't opt out.  Feature request is now over two years old.

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-2399 - filed 10th July 2010  

In the end I think I had to set up a filter that blocked any and all communication from second life then I removed my vote from that jira.  If the commerce team don't care why should I.  Nice to see it still unresolved. 

xDramaQueeNx wrote:

Ιt will break the nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!  Every time that someone buys from my marketplace a product, it comes a  notification message on my email .... This has the impact to have filled all my EMAIL BOX  with full messages. How do I disable this option does not come messages to my email? i know only the option for offline ims in account settings but it is not for marketplace
:(

I have a separate email exactly for this reason. All my SL notifications, marketplace notificatations, etc all go to this other email address I made. I use it as a catch all. I rarely even open the email inbox unless I was waiting for something specific. I go in maybe once a month and do a mass delete on just about everything. Then I don't clutter up my normal email or worry about things going into to junk.

• 2 weeks later...

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Tiffy Vella wrote:

Heheh...that's quite a nice problem to have, actually
:)

Was thinking the same thing, Tiffy.  I get excited each time I see a MP notice in my email.
;)

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Tiffy Vella wrote:

Heheh...that's quite a nice problem to have, actually
:)

Was thinking the same thing, Tiffy.  I get excited each time I see a MP notice in my email.
;)

LOL same here!  :)  I wish I was getting so many it annoyed me.  OH Gawd *another* sale!!!! lol  Bring it!!!  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.