Sign in to follow this  
chertovkaNace

Вы управляете поражением 138 подлинников и вызовет задержку в sims.память прикреплениями 7.5 Мегаб

Question

Greetings, chertovkaNace

To keep the sim owner happy, you may need to remove any HUDs you do not need to wear while you are on their sim.  Also, any scripts that resize your hair or boots/shoes.

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Greetings, chertovkaNace

To keep the sim owner happy, you may need to remove any HUDs you do not need to wear while you are on their sim.  Also, any scripts that resize your hair or boots/shoes.

• Like 1

Это сообщение является предупреждением, что вы носите слишком много объектов, которые содержат скрипты. Вы вызывает отставание в SIM-карте. Многие люди, которые владеют клубами будет извлечен вы вместо отправки вежливым предупреждением, как это.Скрипты, вероятно, в ваших волосах и одежде, и в Huds. Перед тем как идти в это место снова, пожалуйста, удалите как многие из них, как вы можете. (Когда я в SecondLife, я никогда не нести более 10 сценариев.

Большинство волосы и одежда, которая продается в SL сегодня включает в себя опцию меню, чтобы удалить скрипты, когда вы больше не нужны. Если вы носите старый стиль, который не имеет такой возможности, вы все равно сможете удалить скрипты вручную. Если это не возможно, я предлагаю заменить эти вещи с более новыми версиями.

It sounds like a very good idea. But I feel so sad. I am not good at learning languages. Four times I've tried to learn German, and even in spite of having a German partner in SL for two years, all I still know are "ich bin ein geek" (!) and spielplatz (which might not even be spelt right).

E-   Go to the bottom of the class

:smileysad:

Also, to add, *your* Russian thread is still one of my favourite ones.

Some days are very ... difficult... but we can laugh afterwards :D

Ooo.... I missed the Russian thread. St. Petersburg is on my bucket list, along with about 200 other places that I want to visit some day. Most likely in my dreams.

And again, I ask, how does anyone ever get bored? We all have such a lot of things on our bucket list, and time is so very limited . I believe the architecture is quite magnificent in St. Petersburg.