Вы управляете поражением 138 подлинников и вызовет задержку в sims.память прикреплениями 7.5 Мегаб

chertovkaNace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

== SPAM FOR YOU ==
== Until you reduce ==
== Scripted Attachments ==
== Below 7.0 MB ==

chertovkaNace, You are having a impact on the sims performance, please reduce your scripted attactments as we would like to reduce Sim lag for everyone to enjoy themselves.

To help us, look into obtaining resizable hair and other attachments which utilise todays high performance scripting routines. Contact the creator(s) and request they upgrade

You're running an amazing 138 scripts and will cause lag in sims.

Total memory consumed by your attachments is: 7.5 Megabytes помогите пожалуйста!!!

7 answers to this question

Это сообщение является предупреждением, что вы носите слишком много объектов, которые содержат скрипты. Вы вызывает отставание в SIM-карте. Многие люди, которые владеют клубами будет извлечен вы вместо отправки вежливым предупреждением, как это.Скрипты, вероятно, в ваших волосах и одежде, и в Huds. Перед тем как идти в это место снова, пожалуйста, удалите как многие из них, как вы можете. (Когда я в SecondLife, я никогда не нести более 10 сценариев.

Большинство волосы и одежда, которая продается в SL сегодня включает в себя опцию меню, чтобы удалить скрипты, когда вы больше не нужны. Если вы носите старый стиль, который не имеет такой возможности, вы все равно сможете удалить скрипты вручную. Если это не возможно, я предлагаю заменить эти вещи с более новыми версиями.

It sounds like a very good idea. But I feel so sad. I am not good at learning languages. Four times I've tried to learn German, and even in spite of having a German partner in SL for two years, all I still know are "ich bin ein geek" (!) and spielplatz (which might not even be spelt right).

E-   Go to the bottom of the class

:smileysad:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.