With all respect. My avatar Cazimiro Resident was attacked by a person who falsifies IM's and lies.

Adela Yven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

September, 2012 Sunday 2

Dept. LindenLab
Security and Control
To whom it may concern.

With all respect I turn to the relevant authorities in Second Life, to comment on a recent situation with which I have the unfortunate deal, right now.

My avatar named "Cazimiro Resident" has been disabled to travel in Second Life.

In Second Life there is a person who has used many avatars and always he has ever been annoyed women, moderators, hostiles attitudes and forged messages.

Some of his avatars known as "Poetasinamor Resident".

He is a conflicted person that insult with voice people. He known as "Canario" because he haven't name.

My word is that held by many people in Second Life. Yesterday, He used a form of assault me.

My name is Adela Yven. My presence in Second Life dating back three years. I'm a good person who loves this world and enjoy it and try to work with people.

I protect morals. This person has maintained a hostile attitude for a long time and he has not changed.

He persecuted people to attract their atenttion.

Please. I urge you, Conrol Office's Second Life,  to reconsider the harm that this person has taken against my avatar  "Cazimiro Resident"

I love this world. I wanted to be an intellectual world, for a long time, in my thoughts.

Without further. I greeting to everyone who deserve  this reading very carefully. 

Adela Yven

1 answer to this question

This a Resident/Resident forum, there are no Linden employees here. You must fill an Abuse Report: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Filing-an-abuse-report/ta-p/700065

And if you mean "banned of a region" for "disabled to travel", theonly way is to sepak with the region owner.

ETA it's against the Guidelines of this forums ( http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Discussion_guidelines ) post names with negative commentaries, you should delete the name in your post.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.