boring

Ingrim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

JeanneAnne wrote:

i dont care if you read my posts or not Charolotte .. my self-expression doesnt need your approval :catvery-happy:

Jeanne

Oh YA?!! I'll give you sumtin to Expression about !! \o/  :matte-motes-evil-invert:

hehehehe THIS IS NOT BOOOORING!!!

it's Awesome in a jug!! hehehe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ceka Cianci wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

i dont care if you read my posts or not Charolotte .. my self-expression doesnt need your approval :catvery-happy:

Jeanne

Oh YA?!! I'll give you sumtin to Expression about !! \o/  :matte-motes-evil-invert:

you da RwwwwKer Ceka .. thanks !!

hey .. if you didnt know .. i hava stream up ~Annie's Majikal Muzikal Medley~ can find it on AudioRealm or ..

http://chuska.org:6009/annie.m3u

its up 24/7 .. unless SAM or my puter craps out

on mondays i play Celtic .. i intend to do Blues on tuesdays .. long 'epic' tunes on weds .. Favs on thurs & Pagan Spiritual on Freyja's Day .. but so far i only have the Celtic playlist organized

restuv the time it just plays the general playlist @ random .. ~10K songs

i may have mentioned but i bought this machine that digitalizes vinyl albums & cassette tapes .. i finished all moms old vinyl albums so i have some kinduv obscure late 60s / early 70s hard rock you prolly wont hear anywhere else ... bands like Blodyn Pig & Fat Mattress & Cat & 2nd Coming & Mt. Rushmore & Alexis Korner & Juicy Lucy & stuff like that .. along w/ more familiar stuff from those days .. im still working on all her cassette tapes too .. theyre harder

i also have quite a bit of World stuff .. Afrikan & Sami & Spanish language stuff .. & folk & blues .. also a lotuv Witch or Pagan stuff .. i want to sortuv specialize in this .. cuz my mom has older stuff that you dont usually hear ..

anyhow .. give a listen!!  if you want .. thanks

Jeanne

JeanneAnne wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

Jeanne

you da RwwwwKer Ceka .. thanks !!

hey .. if you didnt know .. i hava stream up ~Annie's Majikal Muzikal Medley~ can find it on AudioRealm or ..

its up 24/7 .. unless SAM or my puter craps out

on mondays i play Celtic .. i intend to do Blues on tuesdays .. long 'epic' tunes on weds .. Favs on thurs & Pagan Spiritual on Freyja's Day .. but so far i only have the Celtic playlist organized

restuv the time it just plays the general playlist @ random .. ~10K songs

i may have mentioned but i bought this machine that digitalizes vinyl albums & cassette tapes .. i finished all moms old vinyl albums so i have some kinduv obscure late 60s / early 70s hard rock you prolly wont hear anywhere else ... bands like Blodyn Pig & Fat Mattress & Cat & 2nd Coming & Mt. Rushmore & Alexis Korner & Juicy Lucy & stuff like that .. along w/ more familiar stuff from those days .. im still working on all her cassette tapes too .. theyre harder

i also have quite a bit of World stuff .. Afrikan & Sami & Spanish language stuff .. & folk & blues .. also a lotuv Witch or Pagan stuff .. i want to sortuv specialize in this .. cuz my mom has older stuff that you dont usually hear ..

anyhow .. give a listen!!  if you want .. thanks

Jeanne

if i ever get back in world longer than just to pay my tier i'll give it a listen..i haven't really been back inworld very much this summer..

i've been burning up the trails and the sun onmy horses and the boat hehehehe

i've been Ipad'ing it for the most part on the move hehehehe

oh ya and Real world shopping!! =)

Ceka Cianci wrote:

if i ever get back in world longer than just to pay my tier i'll give it a listen..i haven't really been back inworld very much this summer..

i've been burning up the trails and the sun onmy horses and the boat hehehehe

i've been Ipad'ing it for the most part on the move hehehehe

oh ya and Real world shopping!! =)

cool !! thanks ..

you dont hav2 be inworld to lissen tho ..

eventually i intend to DJ inworld but for now im just streamin over the innerwebz ;)

Jeanne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.