Why is this so glitchy? :o

MiloshTheWuff

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I love second life and it seems like tons of fun to meet new people, but I'm having a problem with my avatar, whenever I put the paws on, the human hands still show through! Adding to that, the "dog like" legs don't work quite right and there are large gaps between the footpaws and the legs.

If anyone could provide any amount of help it would be much appreciated! I want to love this game, you know? :P

As to the paws, if you put on an alpha layer like this one (https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Trins-Alpha-Layer-Set-Pro/729882), it makes your hands invisible. Just search for what matches with your paws.

MiloshTheWuff wrote:

Adding to that, the "dog like" legs don't work quite right and there are large gaps between the footpaws and the legs.

What does it look like? A picture might help. Click on the small tree image above the text field to insert a picture into your post.

If the prim parts of your avatar (paws, legs etc.) are modifiable, you can resize, rotate and move them with the build tool. Read this page to learn how to edit prims: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Build-Tools/ta-p/700039

If you enlarge the foot paws and legs and adjust their position, you could fill the gap between them and apparently you need to rotate the left paw cause it's back to front.

You will need to maybe resize and def need to reposition.  One of the most important skills in SL is learning to reposition prims and sculpts which most items in SL are made of..Beware of mesh as it is not modifiable,or any other product that says no modify.  Always try a demo if no mod to make sure of fit. If there is no demo..Do NOT buy a no mod item

To learn how to modify and reposition take building classes.  It does not make any difference what you learn to build as building a house or a magic wand  uses the same skills you will need to adjust your hair, jewelry, clothing and even paws.

You can find free classes in search/events/education

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.