Hover Text Stuck

Yuna Ovis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey,

When I move my mouse on something, anything, IM, object, land, there is a hover text, now it's stuck, I need to move my mouse so it will change but it doesn't disappear. I want them to appear but not to be stuck, to disapear after a few secs.

How I do that?

10 answers to this question

Hi:) Niran's default preferences do not have the 'everything' box ticked so you must have ticked this at some point if that is the problem. See image below. If unticking 'on Land' and 'on Everything' doesn't fix it for you or they are not even ticked, rename the user_settings folder in C > Users > [username] > AppData > Roaming > Nirans Viewer to user_settings_old, restart computer and see if fixed when you log in. If so, you will have to reset all altered settings, which can be a bit of an ordeal if you've changed a lot as I do. If not fixed, delete the new settings folder and rename your old one back to what it was then post a question to Niran on his SLU thread http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/alternative-sl-clients/64897-nirans-viewer-fixed-46.html

Niran

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.