Triple Protected Waterfront Sim for Rent. 15,000 Prims / L$18,000 Per Week (No Covenant)

Liane Clarity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Larose_6.150_F.jpg

world_link.pngTP to Larose

For rent here is a triple-protected mainland sim, Larose, possibly the most exclusive mainland sim in Second Life! (I personally have not seen better.)

On 2 sides we have double-protected linden ocean (offering the usual sailing facilities and protected ocean views), on the third side is a continent edge and on the 4th side the land has not even been offered by the lindens for sale. So you truly are ALONE. The land is totally flat, exotic sand/beach and can be terraformed above and below the linden waterline, giving you all sorts of landscaping possibilities.

The sim is located in a secluded region of SL, offering you a mixture of genuine privacy whilst still allowing you to participate in the various regional activities that go on. This is a classy region, made up of beautifully landscaped sims, some of which have a Role Play theme. Additionally, we own many adjoined sims in this region which gives us control of the region ambience, allowing us to offer an environment that truly is a pleasure to live in.

• Details: 15000 Prims /L$ 18,000 Per Week / 65,536 sqm.
  • Covenant: No Covenant (no animal breeding). We ask that your builds are done with a style that reflects the beauty/theme of the area. Anything deemed inappropriate or in bad taste will be removed.
  • Group Permissions:  Full Sim/Group Powers are given (with one minor security exception).

We specialize in Protected Waterfronts and own over 30+ sims of land rentals. We offer a large variety of different themes; Beach front and/or road side parcels, residential and/or commerce, Sky Parcels, Role Playing, Mooring/Boating etc. We also offer dedicated Animal Only Breeding sims. On 1/2+ parcels, we give full Group Controls (using our group). With 5 years of rental experience, we can offer you a high degree of expert advice and guidance. Our Support Service is exemplary; our priority is to find the property that best suits your needs.

You may visit our rental office where we have a large amount of well-organized Rental Vendors to select the property that best suits your need. You may also use our Support Board if you need assistance.

business_contact.pngContact Princess Paisley or mush Caldera for assistance.

world_link.pngTP to Rental Office

Alicia Sautereau wrote:

Just to check i`m not going insane,

That is $308,88 per 4 weeks, $334,62 per month (77,22*13/3) while mainland tier is $195 a month?

LOL, given that all estate sims are quadruple protected, and you are given full admin rights, and the going rate is about $300 per month for lease, this mainland sim is hardly a bargain.

All sim estates are NOT quadrupled protected. Really, you should get your facts correct before you start sniping at me. The oceanfront on estates is FAKE. That is, you cannot cross the border of your sim.  Protected-Ocean fronts have usable space (Linden Protected), for those folk that like boating/saling/flying etc. Protected waterfronts are indeed popular for these types of activities.

I have been dealing in Protected Waterfronts for 4 years now, and Larose is the best of it's type (If anyone can find better do point me to it). The price is a bargain, for those that know the going rate on protected waterfronts, and especially on a sim of this quality.

Liane Clarity wrote:

All
sim
 estates are
NOT
quadrupled protected. Really, you should get your facts correct before you start sniping at me. The oceanfront on estates is FAKE. That is, you cannot cross the border of your
sim
.  Protected-
Ocean fronts
have usable space (Linden Protected), for those
folk
that like boating/
saling
/flying etc. Protected waterfronts are indeed popular for these types of activities.

I have been dealing in Protected Waterfronts for 4 years now, and Larose is the best of
it's
type (If anyone can find better do point me to it). The price is a bargain, for those that know the going rate
on
protected
waterfronts, and especially on a
sim
 of this quality.

My intention was not to snipe at you, but I do apologize, regardless.

I checked out Larose, and I must agree with you. For the Mainland, it is an ideally located region, and it is a bargain given what Mainland usually rents out for. I wish you well in renting it out.

Appreciate the apology, no hard feelings. There's a different culture around protected waterfronts (mainland) rentals. The protected waterfront offers people the opportunity to partake in activities not available to estate owners. These are primarily boating/saliling and flying activities. Blake sea region, for example, (and I have many sims accessing it) is famous for it's sailing communities allowing people to sail across countless adjoined sims (sometimes more than a 100). Sim owners along the Blake sea build boating communities and structures on their waterfronts which are accessible to the public. Thus, you have a whole regional infrastructure that encourages the building of boating communites that compliment and intergrate with each other. This is a very popular activity and taken very seriously by enthusiasts.

The same is true of Airports and people who love flying. The ability to fly across countless adjoined sims, on protected waterfronts (no ban lines/ejectors destroying their flying experience) is pricelss.

Indeed, the spirit of such enterprises creates whole communities dedicated to the passion for their hobbies. Most of my protected waterfronts are rented by people who take such activities seriously, and who love the spirit of Role Play communities. This is a fact often lost on people who simply rent an "estate parcel" to place their home on.

Mainland gets a bad press (and rightfully so in most cases), but when managed professionally (by people like myself), allows the opportunity for all sorts of community-based role playig activities. Many of my mainland sims are connected with public linden roads (a really complex infrastruture of inter-connecting raods spanning continents), which allows for people to partake in role playing activities like Police/Fire departments. 

Whilst I respect that many people simply want a "private home" to live in, many more people love the community spirit that comes with these role-playing activities, especially when they are managed professionally. As a mainland Property Manager, I take great pride and joy in helping creating these sort of communities, and when managed properly, creates an environment that people really enjoy participating in.

I trust this helps people understand that Second Life is not just about living somewhere private, but also about creating themed-communities (on the mainland) where people enjoy interacting with each other in a shared passion. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.