I need a business partner, and a little help

Imarny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I asked this question before in the wrong place tough so hopefully this is the right place.

In rl  I see  my self as a graphic designer maybe not the best, how ever i love what i do, In sl i see myself as a noob HOPEFULLY not much longer. i want to Become an Clothes designer creating Unique, Vintage and Urban mesh clothes for sl, now i know how to create mesh clothes and i know the basis of Mesh and Second life together importing etc, I would say my strength is creating 3d clothes/ mesh, and my weakness is texturing them, To get to the point I'm looking for a partner, someone to join forces with in the buisness/ fashion industry a clothes texture artist, I know this may be asking a lot due to me still being quiet new, But beleive me i know a lot. I'm not just looking to jump into buisness with someone it would be nice to meet them build a friendship and trust. I guess i've rambled enough!

Thank you

Imarny XX

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there.  I think the key to doing this is to spend time in Second Life getting to know people.  I've been in SL since 2006, and in the past month I got an offer from a fabulous clothing texture artist to open a store with her doing mesh clothing.  Like I said, spend some time making friends, create some really good mesh products to sell, and I'm sure you'll find someone willing to work with you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.