Alpha Layers

kwajkid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I got a mesh outfit with alpha layers for both pant and shirt. But when I put the alpha layer on for the pants, the layer goes away for the shirt and I have skin poking out of the shirt.  Same for the pant in I change it.  Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but new to all this.

3 answers to this question

If you are using Phoenix or another third party viewer that will not let you "add" layers, then you will need to just wear one mesh item at a time. Actually depending on how the creator set up their mesh (attachment point) you may not be able to wear a bracelet etc at the same time :D.

This is problematic. If you can switch to a viewer that supports multiple layers (perhaps the newest Phoenix does but one before did not) then you are stuck. SOME designers specifically make alphas that are for shirt and pants and sometimes shoes all together. These of course will mostly work with THEIR designs. You might check the marketplace to see if someone has put out generic alphas for those that can only add one layer.

Your only other choice (besides a different viewer) would be to make your own alpha layers.

Hope that helps some.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3287 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.