Region capacity 'wrong'?

Apple Pumpkins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm sorry I don't know how to phrase the question. Me and my partner recently started renting a full simulator with 15,000 prims. It all was working fine until yesterday. The sim has 3 parcels. 1818 prims on one, 2144 on another, and 4187 on another. However, when I now go to build on any parcel on the sim, it says the parcel is full? It says region capacity 3962 out of 3962 (0 available). If I delete a prim I can build one more prim before getting the message 'the parcel is full' yet again.

It's not that the individual parcels are full at all, for their sqm they have prims available. One example is a 11264sqm parcel with 1818 prims, capacity says it allows 2578. Yet it's this 'region capacity' of 3962 which isn't allowing me to build?

I'm unsure if there is something wrong on my end or not, but any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

OK, now this is quirky.

I had something similar happen Monday night.

I rent a parcel from a friend.  I was always able to go over my 'parcel' limit because of a lot of extra in her region limit.

In about land I'd see both my Parcel limits and total available in the region.

I was In World when I had some prims returned to my lost and found folder.

I returned to my Parcel to investigate. 

About land only shows now my Parcel Count & Limits!

My friend had made no changes in Region settings.

We hadn't had time to investigate but for now she just increased the size of my parcel to get me the extra Prims I needed.

So something odd is going on.

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

This doesn't seem to be happening near my land.  Which makes me wonder if knowing the server versions involved might give a clue.

I am heading out the door in a minute so don't have time to follow up.  Two weeks ago our SIM was switched from Blue Steel to Main Channel.  This (prim count snafu) happened Monday Night so was before this weeks roll outs.

eta to remove a possible assumption

Apparently something weird is happening because I've heard of various reports of this type of thing lately.  I've had it happen in the past to me too.  Usually a sim restart has fixed it.  However not always. 

If restarting the sim doesn't fix it you should file a support ticket.  The Estate owner must do this if its a private island, since your renting, unless you are also an estate agent.  If you are, you can file the ticket yourself.  In either case I'd let the estate owner know what is going on though so she can monitor it and make sure it gets fixed.  If you file the ticket give her the ticket number so she can refer to it if she decides to call concierge  If she does they are going to just tell her to file a ticket anyway, so the sooner its filed the better, but she may call concierge to extradite it if she owns enough islands  to have that done.

Of course if its mainland your landlord has no estate powers and must file the ticket as the land owner.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.